PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Okami (USA) HD Remaster | Incomplete (50%)

Panda_Venom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Okami_SLUS-21115_20240102164339.jpg

Test version of my Okami HD Remaster project. Roughly 50% is completed and optimized for widescreen.

Install:
1. Download the latest Pcsx2 nightly build (v1.7.5000 +).
2. Extract the folder to the pcsx2 texture folder (...\Pcsx2\textures\SLUS-21115\replacements). SSD recommended!
3. Config > Graphics Settings > Advanced tab:
Load Texture: ON | Precache Texture: OFF | Async Texture: ON

4. Have fun! :)

Download (v0.5): https://www.mediafire.com/file/1j2rcncza6ihiri/SLUS-21115_Okami_v0.5_Beta.7z/file

-----
Credits: Panda Venom| If you want to support me, please buy me a coffe! :) https://ko-fi.com/pandavenom
Programs used: ChaiNNer, Waifu-caffe, GIMP
Special thanks to Venomalia!

Okami_SLUS-21115_20240102164348.jpgOkami_SLUS-21115_20240102164756.jpgOkami_SLUS-21115_20240102164837.jpgOkami_SLUS-21115_20240102164914.jpgOkami_SLUS-21115_20240102164935.jpg

Marcelus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Cool! I see that the ghosting effect hasn't been fixed yet :cry:
Try reshade with addons support. Download shader toggler and maybe will be possible turn off this bad blur. Working for me in Primal. I complete disable with this method strong dof . Use it is very easy. Install reshade with addon support. Download shadertoggler for reshade

https://github.com/FransBouma/ShaderToggler

and put shader toggler file inside pcsx2 where is pcsx2 exe. Start game open reshade with home, click on addons and open toggler settings. Set new and after use numpad 1 or numpad 2 on keyboard . When you find shader what disable blur save it with numpad 3. Close reshade settings with home and in game use capslock key for on/off shaders.

Reactions: SadOrigami

SadOrigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Try reshade with addons support. Download shader toggler and maybe will be possible turn off this bad blur. Working for me in Primal. I complete disable with this method strong dof . Use it is very easy. Install reshade with addon support. Download shadertoggler for reshade

https://github.com/FransBouma/ShaderToggler

and put shader toggler file inside pcsx2 where is pcsx2 exe. Start game open reshade with home, click on addons and open toggler settings. Set new and after use numpad 1 or numpad 2 on keyboard . When you find shader what disable blur save it with numpad 3. Close reshade settings with home and in game use capslock key for on/off shaders.
Thank you! I'm gonna give it a try for personal use But I would love for an included fix on the emulator itself, since I wanted to remaster this game for some time now, but too much instructions can discourage people from trying the game (specially when you tell them to start downloading stuff), wich is a shame since it's a beautiful title. If I find the shader that turns off the blur I'll comment here so Panda can have nice and clean screenshots.

Marcelus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Thank you! I'm gonna give it a try for personal use But I would love for an included fix on the emulator itself, since I wanted to remaster this game for some time now, but too much instructions can discourage people from trying the game (specially when you tell them to start downloading stuff), wich is a shame since it's a beautiful title. If I find the shader that turns off the blur I'll comment here so Panda can have nice and clean screenshots.

For me is not much important because I have this game on pc .
I tried it now on pcsx2 but toggle blur doesn't work in this game. This game is cursed on pcsx2 .

• Sad
Reactions: SadOrigami

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: