cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

I do not have a LG drive, i am using a DVD+ or - RW // DL on my HP laptop. I have some backup games burned to DVD-R already. I was wondering, is it possible to copy an img of a backup without the LG or do you still need an LG drive to read backups?

I tried imgburn and ashampoo studio 8 earlier to copy an img from my animal crossing and donkey kong barrel blast burned DVD-R's and they came out as 3.99GB? I'm assuming these wouldn't work because they are soppose to be aprox. 4.37GB.

Any suggestions?
rolleyes.gif

cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wii dvd dumper takes forever, nixx, how are you making backups of backups? are you using imgburn and taking an img of the backup? you dont use an LG drive right? i'm getting 3.99GB iso files
frown.gif

cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i want the backup iso on my pc so i can host it.. but went i tried img burn copy img from disc i got an iso on my pc of 3.99GB..

cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok i dont have it completely solved but for some reason my drive will only makea 4.37GB backup on Verbatim DVD-r, not on memorex or HP it will make 3.99GB anyone know why?
frown.gif

EDIT: its because i patched it with back-up creator during the first backup launcher release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...