I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foez, I'm gonna keep this short (a bit bereft of words at the moment...) but I just wanted to let you know that I've got major respect for you, sticking to your guns and all. That's a rare quality these days and it's wonderful to see that despite someone's faults, you're still willing to make it water under the bridge as long as the other side reciprocates the sentiment.

Still wishing you luck, buddy.

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I want to start a petition. I know most of you trust me in what I say. I need people to back me up and say that they will stick their neck out and agree that I CAN be a good guy and fix this situation. I need everyone to defend me saying that trust me to do the right thing. I am willing to put myself in a position that I will promise the world that I will make things right for my wife. I am willing to have everyone stick their necks out for me saying that if I falter that they are willing to take a part in the blame for believing in me.

I would only ever ask this if I was 1 billion percent sure I can make things right on my end. I know it sounds like a lot, but this is how determined I am for my wife. I absolutely love her, and time is starting to run a little short. I need to act soon.

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Foez,
I briefly scanned through this topic, and I wanted to say that you have my respect. I have nothing to offer but words, but I'm rooting for you!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's always great when two people find a common tongue at long last. Now, in the beginning I was rather skeptical since the situation presented seemed to be hopeless but now that there's a fortunate 180, I wish you good luck. All I can really hope for is that everything gets sorted out and that this whole misadventure was learning experience for you.

I know it sounds crazy but a relationship without the occasional turbulence is boring - it's okay to be different, that's how two pieces fit together - opposites attract each other and whatnot. What's really important is not to take matters too far and when to bury the metaphorical war axe. You know what they say - "you'll know a good man not by how he starts things but by how he finishes them" so you go Deadly, finish this conflict with flying colours and make her proud of you.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Oh and what ever happened to the auction? Did it pass?
I saw my cousin today and he told me that all of the equipment and vehicles are parked on route 4 in Chichester, NH at a place called Atlantic Pawn, or something of those sorts. Apparently, there won't be an auction, and if an auction does happen then it will likely just be for the smaller stuff. But the only thing that I dearly want to get back is my father's roll top desk that he had since I was a child, or even before I was born. If I can get that back into this house then I will feel satisfied that I was able to keep the center of my father's life in the house that him and I worked together to make in such a great place.

I don't have the money to purchase it, but that is really the only thing that I would be willing to ask for help to get back. It means everything to me even though I have no personal use for it.

I'm open for suggestions as to what I can do. My sister is just as much endeared to that desk as I am. I can't allow it to go to someone who does not have the respect for it as we sentimentally have.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
So I went to the court on Tuesday and I filed 2 motions in the restraining order case.

MOTION FOR: Reconsideration

The Defendant, DeadlyFoez states the following facts and requests the following relief:
My wife, Mrs. DeadlyFoez, called me on the morning of 8-21-2013. She stated she was "thinking about dropping the restraining order". She showed up at court that morning with our children, allowed them to sit with me. Mrs. DeadlyFoez sat 3 seats away from me and gave me her cell phone.
This R.O. is hurting our family both financially and emotionally as our children are seeing our family being torn apart and our children are no longer getting the care and therapy that they need from a stable family environment.
I ask the court to reconsider the protective order so my wife and I have the ability to communicate, go to marriage counseling and to work out our issues as adults for the benefit of our children, family, and marriage. Thank you.

MOTION FOR: Child visitation and notebook communication.

The Defendant, DeadlyFoez states the following facts and requests the following relief:
My Wife, Mrs. DeadlyFoez, has no vehicle and because of that our autistic children have not been able to go to their much needed therapy and doctor appointments.
I ask the court to modify the restraining order allowing child visitation and communication via notebook, text messages, or email so we can work out our children's needs and so I can bring them to their therapy sessions and doctor appointments.
Our childrens care and needs should not be neglected because of this restraining order. Thank you.

I also went down to the Social Security office to find out if my wife had contacted them at all to work out the $1,520 that she own me in my SSI that I have not seen a cent of in the past 2 months. They said that they have called her and sent her a letter but she has not responded so they are putting a halt to all payments to her until she at least calls them and negotiates paying me back. So basically, my wife is not going to have the money to pay rent for the month of September and my landlords will immediately start the eviction process because they won't tolerate her not being able to pay the rent. My wife receives $678 a month for each of my children disability for a total of $1,352 a month. With her bank account being already negative $380, even if she did get my children's SSI this month, after paying the rent of $1,050 her bank account would already be negative again. But because she owes me $1,520, the SS office will likely just not even pay her the children's SSI for more than one months worth.

I asked them if there was anything I can do to stop this from happening because I can't let my children go homeless and they told me no because there is an investigation going on about her misuse of of the funds and she might even get prosecuted for it and will have to produce her full history of bank statements. I know in her full bank statement history, it shows going to the liquor store, going out to eat, spending money on things that don't pertain to the children and are certainly not necessities considering that her account has been going negative every month for well over a year, so there is a shit load of overdraft fees probably totaling well over $2,000. She is FUCKED!!! And there is nothing I can do about it until she drops the restraining order. She's really got her head far up her ass.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Just talking from personal experience, don't smother her. My sister is currently in a situation with her ex who she was with for 7 years, they broke up January and he tried to fix things and it was working until he started to smother not only her but every single person that was associated with her and did a lot of things that made us as a family uncomfortable enough to call the cops. Now I don't know your full situation and I'm not saying that you're doing anything my sisters ex is doing, but my only advice is don't smother her with constant contact if you are, it will only drive a person further away, give her the chance to contact you. Like I said I don't know if that is any part of the situation really but by reading a couple of your posts it seems like you truly care about her and want to be with her and have you family back at all cost, all the luck to you dude and I hope it works out for yah man!

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Glad to see some progress going on with your situation there. It's too bad you only found out in the process how bad she had screwed HERSELF already but even if you can't do much of anything to keep her hitting rock bottom, the school of hard knocks is a hard school but some will learn by none other way. Once she finally comes around and decides to let you help her fix things, who better to help her out of the hell she's gotten herself into than the man that's already been through hell and back again himself.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
HELL!!! All fucking hell!!!

I called the police to do a civil standby so I could get some of my other items that I NEED to do work. The police called her up and she told them that she does not want me in the apartment AT ALL. So the police won't let me grab any of my stuff.

Also, I found out that she did in fact receive my kids SSI money today. So I called up the SS office and they told me that they did the stop payment and nothing had been sent to her. But I can see it in her bank account that she did receive it today. WTF!!!

So I have no way of doing any work to make money. She is fucking me over more and more every fucking day.

I wish I could fucking just shoot myself. I am so sick of dealing with this.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were you, i would have fucked her over and done some things that I won't say here out of the respect you have for your wife (she aint getting none from me) but you chose to fight for the semblance of the happy life you used to have so now you have to deal with your choice. I wish you the best of luck with getting your family together but tbh she makes me sick to my stomach and your torturing yourself trying to justify her bullshit.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Well, I found out that the money for my girls SSI is "pending" to be deposited". I called up the SS office and they said that they did not send her anything, but her bank account clearly shows that the money is pending and already available into her account and she has already been spending it, so it does not make sense to me.

what do you need for work <snip>

WHOA!!! Who are you to start insulting me? Please tell me who you are. I find your tone towards me rather unfair.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
tell me what you need and i'll do my best to deliver...<snip>

Tell me who you are and I'll tell you what I need, otherwise I can go through the court, have them drug test my wife, take all money that she expects to get, have her lose all custody of my children for being an incompetent parent with her drug and alcohol addictions and for not being able to financially provide for my children.

Trust me, I have a few of her past friends that have agreed to testify in court again her that they have witnessed her using drugs and leaving my AUTISTIC children alone while she gets high. Not only that, but the proof of her bank statements that she is not spending my children's social security for their needs but instead for her own needs. But then further that you are now harassing me by going out of your way to join a forum just to insult me and act like an asshole.

If you want to keep going and have your actions throw my wife under the bus then please continue, or you could be a man and tell me who you really are instead of hiding under an assumed name. Real men show themselves, and there is a huge community here that respects me and they will not tolerate someone coming in here to treat me like shit unless they can justify themselves by being a man. Otherwise, fuck off.

Reactions: Thanatos Telos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, can't you just wait to summer vacation for me to do it?