I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by DeadlyFoez, Jul 22, 2013.

1. DeadlyFoez
    OP

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    I am putting this in the first post of this thread because I want it to get the most attention possible.

I just finally was able to get a hold of the DVD that my wife and I made for our families. I figured I might as well post some clips up here, and then everyone will see why I so dearly what my life back with my family. Some of the images may be a little embarrassing for me, but we made these for our families, and right now GBAtemp is the only family that I have left.

When the time in our lives were happy

DinohScene likes this.

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Dude, people do give a sh*t, they're just not around 24/7. I was about to head to bed but I noticed your thread so I figured I might as well open it and reply. Hang in there, man.

3. Yepi69
    This message by Yepi69 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  4. Yepi69
    This message by Yepi69 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  5. JoostinOnline
    This message by JoostinOnline has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  6. Foxi4
    This message by Foxi4 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  7. Yepi69
    Jul 22, 2013
  8. Zerousen
    This message by Zerousen has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  9. Yepi69
    Jul 22, 2013
  10. JoostinOnline
    This message by JoostinOnline has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jul 22, 2013, Reason: offtopic/useless.
    Jul 22, 2013
  11. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    What's wrong DF? ;o
    Come on chap! hang on!

12. Yepi69
    Jul 22, 2013
  13. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    Keep fighting for your life. What is driving your pain?

14. JoostinOnline
    Jul 22, 2013
  15. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    We all care about you bro.

16. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Hey man this community has shown a great deal of empathy with you in the past and to others since. You have to know that there are plenty of people that are here for you whatever problems you might be having.

tatripp, Walker D, 2ndApex and 7 others like this.
  17. Kinekto

Kinekto Member

Banned
    Jul 21, 2013
    United States
    This guy speaks the truth, this community has done wonders in making my sister feel about about her situation. I'm pretty sure if it weren't for this site, she might've just refused help altogether.
    I don't know you DeadlyFoez, but with what they did with my sister, I'm 100% sure they can help you too, or at the least provide support if you need it.

18. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    You need to stay alive long enough to find the answer. That is the only way to experience relief. There is no relief in death, only a vacuum. How the hell are you going to find the answer? FIGHT for yourself. Take your crippling pain and PUSH BACK. Can you do it ? ? ?

19. DeadlyFoez
    OP

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    My bitch wife has been cheating on me with guys that she is finding on craigslist. She even had me involuntarily admitted to a hospital because she claims that I was saying that I was going to hurt myself when I was drunk, but after I got out of the hospital I discovered that she was doing all this shit while I was in there and had been having an affair for a few months. So I did what any sane person would do and I slapped the bitch.

Now she has a restraining order against me and I haven't seen my kids in 2 weeks.

And, of course, all of this comes shortly after my father's suicide. How fucking lovely.

20. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    In your own opinion what do you think the correct course of action for her to take after being hit by you actually was?

21. mysticwaterfall

mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Right behind you
    Tough road there. But it sounds like you'd be better off without her. After that's all straghtened out the court would at least give you visitation if nothing else, then if she doesn't let you see the kids you can have them enforce it. It's going to be a very long road ahead, but hang in there. Not worth throwing everything away.

There were no kids involved, but my former fiancee cheated on me. So I at least know that part.

22. DeadlyFoez
    OP

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    To smarten the fuck up. It's not like there was a bruise or any bleeding. It was a slap, and she has done WAY worse to me in the past, like dislocating my shoulder while I'm holding my child. The bitch was lucky that it was an open handed slap and not a fucking baseball bat.

What funny is, she waited over a week to get the restraining order, and then when it was served to me she told XFlak that she still wants to work it out with me and fix things. But how the fuck is that supposed to happen when I'm not allowed to see her or talk to her.

I might be taking off to Canada for a little bit to visit XFlak. Hopefully by the time I get back she would have filed for divorce.

23. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    Shit man, that's a tough situation. All I can say is hang in there, don't do something you'll regret.

24. PityOnU

PityOnU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    United States
    This thread validates my fear of commitment.

However, from what I've seen over the years, things always work out, one way or another. It may seem bad now but everything will get straightened out eventually.

25. McHaggis

McHaggis Fackin' Troller

Oct 24, 2008
    How long have you been married? The trip sounds like a good idea, it will give you a little time to calm down, hopefully. Cheating in relationships really sickens me, especially when kids are involved. If that happened to me and my kids, the trust would be gone forever. I'm not sure I wouldn't slap her either, it's hard to tell what kind of reaction you'd have to that news.

I hope things start looking up for you.

26. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    You shouldn't have hit her - it's a woman. No matter how she acts, unless she threatens your life directly, AKA, knife or gun in hand with clear murderous intent, you shouldn't hit her, ever. That being said, she shouldn't whore around, no matter the circumstances.

I think it'd be best if you two went your separate ways and after things cool off a bit, figure out a schedule for taking care of the kids that'd suit both of you.

You have to sort this out amicably - waging wars doesn't just hurt you and her, it takes a toll on the kids who did nothing wrong. Let them have their daddy and their mommy, not just conflict.

27. xist

Jul 14, 2008
    Perhaps i'm alone in thinking it, but essentially it sounds like you need some counselling to deal with emotional and anger issues. Yes she cheated on you, but up to this point do you feel that she's been happy in your relationship?

In isolation you sound like an abusive, hot-headed spouse(as Foxi says flying off the handle and hitting someone is only appropriate if you're 5) who's probably quite erratic and scary to be around. You need to deal with your own issues first and then deal with those that deal with those around you. Getting counselling and living apart is a sensible first step to getting things back together.

28. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Cheating on someone is finding a guy on a trip to the mall and developing a romantic relationship with him. Finding men that could fill your orifices on Craig's List is whoring around.

Yup, it's not exactly mature - anger management could very well help. Besides, DF suffers from depression already, he needs a therapist either way.

In other words, neither he nor her acted appropriately, which likely means that they're just not a good match.

29. smile72

smile72 NewsBot

Sep 23, 2010
    ???
    While you shouldn't have smacked "the bitch" (legal wise of course).I do think you should stay away from her, she sounds like poison, fight for your kids, leave her. You can get better. And even if you don't think you can. Can you really trust someone who had you admitted while you were drunk to cheat on you to be faithful again? So good luck! Hopefully she will get what's coming to her (legally wise of course).

calmwaters likes this.
  30. xist

Jul 14, 2008
    Given the post contents surrounding this admission i'd say there's probably equal chance that she wasn't "whoring" around..who knows she may well have been scared and looking for someone to talk to and to protect her? It's something that can't be taken in isolation.

31. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I'm only relying on the information I was given and commenting upon it. ;) The way I see it, if she was looking for comfort, she could've done what 99% of upset women do - "stay at her mother's".