Hacking I need ONE OF THOSE GAMES FOR 4.3E HACKS!

pawan98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI IM SO STUPID I UPDATED FROM 4.2E - MY WII WAS SOFTMODDED AND I WAS PLAYING BACK UPS FROM IT, TO 4.3E AND I WAS GONNA REHACK MY WII WITH MODMII BUT IT SAYS I NEED ONE OF THOSE GAMES BUT I DONT HAVE ONE OF THOSE GAMES AND I DONT WANNA SPEND ANYTHING FOR IT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IS THERE ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS?

herculean1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pawan98 said:
HI IM SO STUPID I UPDATED FROM 4.2E - MY WII WAS SOFTMODDED AND I WAS PLAYING BACK UPS FROM IT, TO 4.3E AND I WAS GONNA REHACK MY WII WITH MODMII BUT IT SAYS I NEED ONE OF THOSE GAMES BUT I DONT HAVE ONE OF THOSE GAMES AND I DONT WANNA SPEND ANYTHING FOR IT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IS THERE ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS?

I don't want to be rude, but you're going to have to spend a bit of money. It's not that much of a hardship for the free games you've clearly been playing no? There's no other way around it.

pawan98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm well my friend has super smash brothers brawl its a PAL version and my wii is PAL so is that fine then?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You don't have brawl or lego indiana jones or ...? You will need one of those games to hack 4.3, there is no other way.

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still have homebrew channel after the update, you should be okay, I think. I am assuming you were running homebrew 1.0.8 was loading from IOS 58 before update to 4.3.

Never mind, sounds like you don't have it.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the hacks now use pretty common games like Lego Star Wars or Lego Batman that are not going for £100 on ebay. You can probably find them in the bargain bin or something. It's not THAT hard to find these games unlike previous hacks that used games that were out of print, and thus very expensive to procure.

Just be glad you don't have to buy some really shitty game like Hannah Montana. At least if you buy Lego Star Wars or Lego Batman, its actually a game worth playing.

And really? Is £12 too much money for you? You can get Lego Batman on Amazon UK New for that much. STILL too much. You can get a pre-owned version from GAME for £10. Save up your damn lunch money for a week and you can afford it. Don't expect us to pity you for being such a cheap bastard. You want to pirate games, is £10 really a deal breaker? Before you had to buy a mod chip for that much then pay someone to install it. Today you buy a game, follow some instructions and bam you're all set. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? Mana from heaven? Do you want us to send hookers to your house? A few kilos of cocaine?

pawan98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YEP YEP STILL GOT HOMEBREW CHANNEL 1.0.8 WITH IOS 58 YEP YEP AND BEFORE I UPDATED I HAD BOOTMII INSTALLED AS BOOT2 SO DO I STILL NEED THE GAMES? CONFIG USB LOADER DONT WORK COS I DONT HAVE IOS 249 !!!!! BUT CAN IT STILL WORK ?!!?!?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
pawan98 said:
YEP YEP STILL GOT HOMEBREW CHANNEL 1.0.8 WITH IOS 58 YEP YEP AND BEFORE I UPDATED I HAD BOOTMII INSTALLED AS BOOT2 SO DO I STILL NEED THE GAMES? CONFIG USB LOADER DONT WORK COS I DONT HAVE IOS 249 !!!!! BUT CAN IT STILL WORK ?!!?!?
PLEASE STOP TO WRITE LIKE THAT!!! Thanks. You don't need to buy games, simply rehack your wii with modmii and go to the step after installing the homebrew channel. Simply continue the guide then.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, It survives an update.. They changed title ID (Nintendo again stupidly deleted by title id), in update 1.0.8

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
M1r0 said:
Yes, It survives an update.. They changed title ID (Nintendo again stupidly deleted by title id), in update 1.0.8
Awesome, thanks for that!

I think read it randomly generates symbols as an ID, or used symbols out of the average range of ascii that the wii couldnt search for.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have opened up my Homebrew channel wad in SHowmiiwads, looks like it's in Hindu (I actually think one of the symbols is)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
farcry15 said:
op should reinstall homebrew channel run the hackmii installer from HBC and reinstall bootmii/boot2 to get bootmii boot2 back.
...had to fix your post....HBC and bootmii boot2 are two different things....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ