Homebrew Help setting up this wii the proper way

GBember

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! My Wii was hacked a long time ago, probably with some YouTube tutorial, I would like to set it up properly now, I already tried some things like that ModMii tool, it said my region change was incomplete, I fixed it and updated my cIOS, it removed Hermes that was installed but left behind some others, like old d2x on 245 246 247, 236 which I don't think is needed anymore, and some ModMii-IOS60-v6174 on lower IOS slots Nevermind, those lower ones seem normal. Can I remove them?
Post automatically merged:

Here is the syscheck

Attachments

• SysCheck.csv.zip
    950 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited by GBember,

GBember

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does that indicate that it was never working correctly ?

Hope this helps :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/region-change-on-nintendo-wii-didnt-go-well.622270/
I had some problems with my hdd not being detected bt usb loader gx sometimes, probably it was normal, but mostly it was working fine, i did this just to clean it up and for the peace of mind that the console was fully updated and to remove some old and unnecessary stuff from the console and the SD card, I might even still had pimp my Wii downloaded lol

You're right 245 246 247, 236 aren't needed anymore. Keeping them won't hurt anything though
Thanks, and can you confirm those ModMii-IOS60-v6174 are fine? They are on slot 11 20 30 40 50 52 60 70 80 and they are base 60

Does that indicate that it was never working correctly ?

Hope this helps :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/region-change-on-nintendo-wii-didnt-go-well.622270/
The system was working fine, I fixed it only because modmii updater complained, I think it was only one variable wrong on AnyRegion Changer ME, if I would take a guess, it would be the eshop region.

Btw, I region changed it because it is a Japanese Wii, and I don't speak japanese

Last edited by GBember,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
can you confirm those ModMii-IOS60-v6174 are fine? They are on slot 11 20 30 40 50 52 60 70 80 and they are base 60
Those are fine, technically you only need 80 (since u are on 4.3) the others are there for extra brick protection in case someone tries to downgrade to an older system menu you won't be missing it's system menu IOS and brick

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...