OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi
i have install the Homebrew Channel, Dvdx and BootMii Beta 2 (i installed BootMii on on Boot 2) on my wii and the hbc and dvdx is working fine.

the problem is that on the tutorial i used to install it, it said that once i have installed BootMii onto Boot 2, the BootMii menu would comeup once i had rebooted the wii (opened and closed it) but it doesn't
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

i check the BootMii.org's FAQ and (yes my Disc Slot LED light do flash after pressing the power (therefore indicating BootMii is installed) but is says nothing to help open the Bootmii menu!!!

so i would appreciate if someone helped get onto the bootMii Menu so i can Backup my wii before messing about with backup loader and such.
thanks in advance!!!!

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bootmii is a little picky about sd cards at the moment.

also, do you still have the bootmii files on your sd card?

you can also try formatting it via the panasonic sd format tool v 2.0.0.3 (just don't forget to backup your stuff before formatting your sd card!)

t_mafia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
by Boot Mii files do you mean the folder on my sd card called 'bootmii' with three files inside it caled 'armboot.bin' 'bootmii.ini' 'ppcboot.elf'
then if so yes there still there and if i used the format tool recommend what format is the best to do it at 'FAT 32' or 'FAT'

t_mafia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks
it's kool now i just swaped my sd card with my moms digtial camera sd card and it work but how comes my wiimote don't net me navigate on the menu???
it sewems like it has unsynced or something but when i go on to the normwl wii menu it is fine??
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

does thing mean i have to buy a gamecube controler or a wii classic contral or it there a way to fix theis
thanks

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At this point, the wii remote doesn't work. You can use a GC controller, but you can also just use the Power and Reset buttons. I think Power cycles through the menu, and Reset selects. Since for now it's mostly for rescue, this isn't too bad.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, good job everyone/ TroyTheZombe.
50 1ups for everyone..
smile.gif

Realy tho it seems that people are getting more helpfull and saying "USE GOOGLE" alot less this makes me happy to see..

Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.