OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
hey

I gonna fly over to tennessee for vacation and I have a relativley long plane ride. I have about an hour of videos ready but any good games that will make the ride go faster?

all I have so far is Phantom Hourglass...

NEED MOAR NAO!!!!!!

thnx

Duckiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWENWY
Tetris
Megaman

EDIT :
Trauma Center, then when your patient dies you can scream : OH MY GOD I LET HIM DIE!! :]

Kaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are ds allowed on flights?
well anyways it is really pointless to ask other people what games you should play, simply because you may have played game X or dont like Genre Y

The best would be to look through the most liked games or first start off with every game with the name Mario in it... if you played them already then pick your favourite out of your favourite genre

I would recommend you Phoenix wright... its a lawyer sort of point and click adventure game and really lets time fly by...
give it a try... but start with the first game and dont play apollo justice until you played all the other titles first..

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kaan said:
are ds allowed on flights?
well anyways it is really pointless to ask other people what games you should play, simply because you may have played game X or dont like Genre Y

The best would be to look through the most liked games or first start off with every game with the name Mario in it... if you played them already then pick your favourite out of your favourite genre

I would recommend you Phoenix wright... its a lawyer sort of point and click adventure game and really lets time fly by...
give it a try... but start with the first game and dont play apollo justice until you played all the other titles first..

Yes, the DSs are allowed on planes. I played my DS with a legit mario game, in fact.

Also,

Trauma center 2
FFTA 2

These two will take huge amounts of time to beat.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
puzzle bobble, metal slug 7, chibi robo, and yes, any mario game except for mario party.

phantom hourglass IS superbly enjoyable though.

as for homebrew games: warcraft tower defense and the lone wolf series. start from the first book though!

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wynsezhello said:
any mario game except for mario party.

I found Mario Party fun, let him see for himself.
happy.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
hmmm... okay so how about:
LOZ:PH
tetris
tower defense
NSMB
and metal slug (like contra, right?)

forgot to mention:
im gonna be there for 2 weeks so I guess TWEWY will be coming along also

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
juggernaut911 said:
hmmm... okay so how about:
LOZ:PH
tetris
tower defense
NSMB
and metal slug (like contra, right?)

forgot to mention:
im gonna be there for 2 weeks so I guess TWEWY will be coming along also

Tetris will probably get boring in a day or two. That's how it was for me.

I beat NSMB in a week, so it's alright, Metal slug can be beaten in a few hours, but it's loads of fun. Also, it's pretty much the anime version of Contra.

I was disappointed in LOZ:PH, but it's a good game.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chibi Robo, definately if you like Harvest Moon-esque. I would generally recommend any simulation games, such Chibi Robo, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory. They generally suck up time, as do puzzle games, so Meteos/Picross/Tetris is probably a must. If you're going for Harvest Moon, I'd recommend the GBA version, as I believe it to be superior. There might be others on the plane with a DS, so maybe some multiplayer games such as Bomberman, Mario Kart. Anything with DS Download Play, really. RPGs might be long, but you might get bored of the story in some of them. FFTA2 is good, as battles generally take about 20 minutes. All in all, it depends on your tastes.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
well maybe if your WiFi is on or running, it might make some disturbances on signals during flights. (i guess).

i suggest FFTA2 and what you have now, Zelda Phantom Hourglass. 4.5 hours isnt too much time for me though..
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here