I am home

Nomu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't lie being active in a forum again feels weird to me. I also have a habit of typing a lot and explaining things in unnecessary detail but that's always how I've been. I've lurked anonymously for a number of years but signed up conveniently when the giveaway was happening because...yes freebies kind of. I even had internal monologues about entering each week and now that I'm signed up, I want to be around more. But it's been almost a month. The last time I was seriously active on a forum was over a decade ago and when the site shut down, I lost a lot of history, it was a very sad day. I'm typing more than necessary again but I did say it's a habit of mine.

As for finer details about interests and skills that I can bring...erm...I know how to use a search bar and read :D. Joking aside, I spend a lot of time probably more than necessary trying to read around topics and try every possible solution that comes to mind even if my limited understanding has postulated an idea which makes no sense to anyone but me. I did spend close to 12 hours trying to get FF7 on 2ds to work when in that time I realised, I could have asked here for support. Soon FF7 will run >:D

At the moment, I'm currently exhausting all my time working on my n2ds which I've had for just under a month and successfully "hacked" it and haven't played a single game yet because I keep deleting things. I do need to brag about the "hack" because my searching and reading skills really pulled through when following the guide, I jest. At the beginning of this year, I hacked an o3ds so I still have all the tools, downloads and CIAs ready (I had 298/300 slots used) so realistically the fact that almost a month has past and my n2ds is still being worked on must mean big things in my little world. My goal with the 2ds is to expand my library with 3dsbank and actually make nicer custom NSUI injects with sounds and banners for NS forwarders also with custom sound. It's something that I'm confident in doing because I've been spending the last month in preparation testing stuff.

Unfortunately, I can't post images and links yet so I can't showcase the theme I made so this long waffle is not backed by anything cool. So, if you've made it this far, you'd know that my 4 skills are:
  • Using a search bar
  • Reading
  • Apparently can make cool themes???
  • Waffling
I am home.

Phantomthrill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't lie being active in a forum again feels weird to me. I also have a habit of typing a lot and explaining things in unnecessary detail but that's always how I've been. I've lurked anonymously for a number of years but signed up conveniently when the giveaway was happening because...yes freebies kind of. I even had internal monologues about entering each week and now that I'm signed up, I want to be around more. But it's been almost a month. The last time I was seriously active on a forum was over a decade ago and when the site shut down, I lost a lot of history, it was a very sad day. I'm typing more than necessary again but I did say it's a habit of mine.

As for finer details about interests and skills that I can bring...erm...I know how to use a search bar and read :D. Joking aside, I spend a lot of time probably more than necessary trying to read around topics and try every possible solution that comes to mind even if my limited understanding has postulated an idea which makes no sense to anyone but me. I did spend close to 12 hours trying to get FF7 on 2ds to work when in that time I realised, I could have asked here for support. Soon FF7 will run >:D

At the moment, I'm currently exhausting all my time working on my n2ds which I've had for just under a month and successfully "hacked" it and haven't played a single game yet because I keep deleting things. I do need to brag about the "hack" because my searching and reading skills really pulled through when following the guide, I jest. At the beginning of this year, I hacked an o3ds so I still have all the tools, downloads and CIAs ready (I had 298/300 slots used) so realistically the fact that almost a month has past and my n2ds is still being worked on must mean big things in my little world. My goal with the 2ds is to expand my library with 3dsbank and actually make nicer custom NSUI injects with sounds and banners for NS forwarders also with custom sound. It's something that I'm confident in doing because I've been spending the last month in preparation testing stuff.

Unfortunately, I can't post images and links yet so I can't showcase the theme I made so this long waffle is not backed by anything cool. So, if you've made it this far, you'd know that my 4 skills are:
  • Using a search bar
  • Reading
  • Waffling
I am home.
It is ok, sometimes people just have a lot to say, the good news is if you've typed everything you can think of on the matter, then there shouldn't be any uncertainty to what you mean :D.

Reactions: Nomu and SylverReZ

Nomu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And just like that I have reached the 5-messages landmark milestone. Today is a good day and thanks everyone for welcoming me. I was about sceptical about posting an introduction because it's so hard to do a good one.

Reactions: AncientBoi

SA1Y4N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

• Using a search bar
  • Reading
  • Waffling
I am home.
ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/