Hacking I have a O2ds with Luma 6.6 on Firmware 11.13.0-45U

ReixT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As The Title says my friend's o2ds has luma version 6.6 and it's on firmware 11.13.0-45U and the problem is I have no access to homebrew or FBI I tried following a guide to get homebrew but everytime I tried launching an app it would crash on a yellow screen. so now I don't know what to do to get it back up and running. Help Please.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried but when I boot into homebrew and try to boot ANY app they just crash
First, is the version actually v6.6? Check the configuration settings like I asked.
Second, if it is v6.6, did you follow the guide I linked to? If so, which step of the guide caused problems? Be specific.

Telling me "homebrew doesn't work" doesn't respond to anything I said in my last post.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried but when I boot into homebrew and try to boot ANY app they just crash
he wasn't asking you to boot in The Homebrew the instructions in the link you were just given don't mention anything about the Homebrew Channel either... he was asking you to power down your console hold select and Power on your console to find out what version of luma you have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.