My homebrew apps aren't there any more

corygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
TL;DR

I followed the guide (3ds.hacks.guide) , everything worked, got into the eShop, tried getting an app and it didn't work, now all my Homebrew Apps are gone and re-following the guide won't work.

More detailed explanation:

I followed the guide from 3ds.hacks.guide and it worked, then I tried opening a program, it told me that the SD card didn't have it (or smth, don't remember what exactly), I went to the eShop trying to see if I could re-download that one program, there was smth called SD Repairing or program repairing or smth like that, I clicked that, didn't work but then all the downloaded programs were gone, including FBI and everything else, now I'm trying to re-do everything in the guide and the programs just won't appear.

It's a New Nintendo 3Ds XL
Software firmware is: 11.17.0-50E

How can I re-install the Homebrew apps?

Neptunexz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked that, didn't work but then all the downloaded programs were gone, including FBI and everything else, now I'm trying to re-do everything in the guide and the programs just won't appear.
Before you attempt to reinstall, test your sd card for errors using this application. Make sure to copy all files off the sd card before testing.

If the sd card returns no errors, follow this guide.

Reactions: zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.