juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
my bro crashed his gallardo into my neighbor's wall the other day!!! nice paint job. dang lambo import!
rofl2.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karma basically is you get what you deserve. So if you act like a dick, dickish bad things will happen, and if you're a very nice person, nice things can happen.

Some people follow the concept like some form of religion or way of life, think there is some binding out there that sees to it such things happen.

Others like myself use it more of a nice barb loaded with irony or whatever.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Karma basically is you get what you deserve. So if you act like a dick, dickish bad things will happen, and if you're a very nice person, nice things can happen.

Some people follow the concept like some form of religion or way of life, think there is some binding out there that sees to it such things happen.

Others like myself use it more of a nice barb loaded with irony or whatever.
you really are very foolish aren't you?
karma..........i used to believe things happened for a really good reason but after last week i say no.
stop being so fucking mean and get over it will you you're looking like a fucking troll.
dry.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Modshroom is actually the troll here you know shelleeson. Aside from his usual 'irritating 13 year old' behaviour did you see what he said in Gaisuto's thread about how shit things are going for his (dying) dad?

In case you didn't:
who cares, just get over it.
well i was talking about this thread in particular. i haven't been into the other thread and yes his behaviour sometimes does leave a lot to be desired and i'm not defending him but vampire is too old to be pulling stunts like this.
as for the comment he made in gaisuto's thread that's fucking way off and you know if i'd seen it i'd have had my say.
wink.gif

so let's go have a looksy

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm being accused of being mean and a troll towards that brat? Do a search on his recent behavior, in particular towards the guy with a dad dying of cancer. I just think it's weak acting like that towards the basically walking dead, then comes in here trying to get pity over his little car he wanged. That's why I treated him as such, serves em right.

Hell if I'm going to get accused at least let me tell you to die in a fire first k?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
when I had no clue whatsoever my dad asked me to start the car.. it was inside the garage.. I started, and there was a gear on.. I didn't know.. I just turned the key and BAM.. right into a table inside the garage
tongue.gif

that and I drove into the ditch when I was a bit speedy in a curve
tongue.gif
it was slippery like hell and ditch black
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: what i didn't do anything!