1. Robika

Robika GBAtemp Fan

Let's do something smoll so that they call us greedy for reducing the ability of our buyers to donate to charity.

2. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I'm not sure. I generally love puzzles and programming, but I just can't wrap my head around this one. It's original, absolutely. But I've had at least some levels that were just there to make you look stupid.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Erm... Is this sarcasm? Sure, humble has had larger bundles before, but seldom if ever so many headliners. And you can always donate more than the suggested minimum for the bundle.

3. Robika

Robika GBAtemp Fan

What I mean is that in this bundle gives 100% of earnings to charity, they announced an update a few weeks back that they will limit the ability to donate to charity to 20% tops.

4. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Did you miss the subsequent update where they rolled that back due to public outcry?

5. JonhathonBaxster
    This message by JonhathonBaxster has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 14, 2021
  6. hippy dave
    This message by hippy dave has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 14, 2021
  7. Robika

Robika GBAtemp Fan

Totally missed that one. Okay cool, then it is fine.

8. MetallicKaiser

Newcomer

Canada
    Feels like it's been awhile since I've seen a large bundle like this. Cool.

9. Taleweaver
    This message by Taleweaver has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 14, 2021
  10. Bobsy
    This message by Bobsy has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 15, 2021
  11. RedBlueGreen

RedBlueGreen GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    You'd think they'd call the Oreos cereal Ore-O's, but they're Oreo O's.
    While I don't exactly agree with him, I also don't care for companies attaching themselves to social causes for business and good PR. It just screams "look how good we are, we care about [current issue] give us your money!" and then they never acknowledge the issue again. People should not be treated like a social cause or project and then forgotten.

While I don't exactly agree with him, I also don't care for companies attaching themselves to social causes for business and good PR. It just screams "look how good we are, we care about [current issue] give us your money!" and then they never acknowledge the issue again.
    I'd say it's worth it just for 7 Days To Die, Bioshock, Titan Quest, and Saints Row the Third.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen, May 16, 2021
    JonhathonBaxster likes this.
  12. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    That's your good right. I have to point out that some bundles (this one... Iirc the BLM one from last year as well, but can't remember) give 100% to charity, so the monetary aspect doesn't come into effect.
    Humble 's recent critic was actually that their main trend is to shy away from charity with an imposed maximum of what you can give to charity. So indeed : their roots get certainly more blurred out.

Still... You wouldn't boycott a company because they once picked a charity you disagree with, right?

13. JonhathonBaxster
    This message by JonhathonBaxster has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 18, 2021
  14. hippy dave
    This message by hippy dave has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 18, 2021
  15. Taleweaver
    This message by Taleweaver has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 19, 2021, Reason: Take it to the Politics subforum.
    May 18, 2021
  16. JonhathonBaxster
    May 19, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - collection, launches, charity