Humble's "Stand with Ukraine" bundle offers over $2,000 worth of content, has raised nearly $10 million for charity

uk.png

Humble Bundle has put out its latest bundle, with the entirety of it going to charity. The Stand with Ukraine bundle collects over $2,000 worth of assets, games, and content for $40. Some of the games headlining the bundle include Sunset Overdrive, Back 4 Blood, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Slay the Spire, SUPERHOT, and many more. Humble is donating all the money made from the bundle to these specific charities: International Medical Corps, Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, and Razom for Ukraine. If you're interested in either donating or obtaining the games within the bundle, it's still ongoing for the next 4 days, and at the time of writing, has raised just under $10 million.

:arrow: Source

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is interesting: they are donating all the money you pay to these four charities:

Razom for Ukraine
International Rescue Committee
International Medical Corps
Direct Relief

And you can decide how your money should be divided among them. And you can choose to skip one or more of them entirely, if you find them questionable, and donate all to just one of them.

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there any chance we could see the whole list without having to scroll horizontally and only seeing one title at a time? Not that the bundle is bad or anything, but I'm interested in seeing the whole list in a more human-readable format though.

Reactions: shorty_bobert

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great as Ukraine is a country with an ongoing war for eight years and links to more than just far-right, it'd be more accurate to call it extreme right.

Innocent people should not be victims and should be offered to escape it.

Reactions: Takokeshi

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance we could see the whole list without having to scroll horizontally and only seeing one title at a time? Not that the bundle is bad or anything, but I'm interested in seeing the whole list in a more human-readable format though.
Load it on a laptop or desktop.
Some nice games. Sadly all steam locked or similar -- the days of DRM free things were nice.

Oh well.
There's 4 or 5 direct download, 2 GOG keys, and a bunch of books.

Reactions: Takokeshi

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some nice games in there.
I still feel like Humble is just throwing every free asset they can get their hands on into the bundle.
"Here have some books as well! And of course who could forget about EDM music production software and Unity assets?"

Reactions: Mikemk

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Donated and directly installed and played the best game of the bundle :

Necrowurm.

... On hindsight, it's probably not the best game of the bundle.

Regardless : I'm way past the point of even attempting to play through my backlog. But ey... 100% charity is what does it.

Edit : if i can find the time to organise it, I'll hold a gbatemp giveaway soon...

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless : I'm way past the point of even attempting to play through my backlog. But ey... 100% charity is what does it.
Spoiler Alert: No one ever finishes their bundle backlog. Soon enough, you'll be wondering how you've got a thousand games on Steam and nothing to play.

Reactions: ecto

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not giving people money to runaway from war. I'd give money to fund my own army.
but I wanna know how that money is spent, where it goes, and how it makes an impact. Cause all that money solidifies the war for chain war debt. I'm just waiting for the curtain to unfold the same way we funded iran and somehow afgan rebels.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Spoiler Alert: No one ever finishes their bundle backlog. Soon enough, you'll be wondering how you've got a thousand games on Steam and nothing to play.
I already was over 1300 games on Steam (and itch.io as well, probably) ,and some hundreds on gog and epic. But I've got plenty to play. It's only the time that's lacking. :)

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back 4 Blood and Metro Exodus were the only interesting things in the bundle for me. I already owned Fable Anniversary, Wargroove, Superhot, and Inmost, the latter two I got from Itch. I like that the bundle proceeds goe to charity, but I'd much rather have like 10 good games than dozens of shovelware titles and bad software. I have the same complaint about the Itch.io bundle, but that one was inly $10 and a couple of the games in it make up for it, though I would've preferred preferred fewer games with a higher amount of good ones.
FAST was probably talking about how Humble used to offer both DRM-Free and Steam versions of games and you'd typically get both for one purchase.
Weren't the DRM free builds often outdated?

Last edited by Guacaholey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1