Humble launches the Heal COVID-19 Bundle, $20 for a collection of games, 100% goes to charity

sdadsad.png

On the heels of the decision to limit the amount that customers could donate to charity, and reversal of said decision, Humble Bundle has introduced a new bundle, all for charity. The Heal COVID-19 Bundle offers "$657" worth of games, books, and software, for $20. Humble will be giving all of the proceeds to a variety of charities, including Direct Relief, Doctors Without Borders, and GiveIndia. As for the games, there are 21 titles available, such as Hyper Light Drifter, The Witness, SUPERHOT, Undertale, and more. You have until May 19th to grab the bundle, if you're interested.

:arrow: Source

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Missed opportunity to price it at $19
Damn, good catch. Reminds me of when S'mores flavored Oreos came out, and they missed the opportunity to call them S'mOreos.

D

Deleted User

Should be titled "Humble launches the Heal COVID-19 Bundle, $20 for a collection of games, 100% of new 15% split goes to charity"
they rolled back that change and now let you have 100% go to charity again, not like most charities are worth giving money to

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Humble will be giving all of the proceeds to [...] charities
Awesome. That's the right kind of move, as far as I'm concerned, and they should keep allowing users to give all proceeds to charity over their last stunt with the slider's removal. 10 to 15% to charity is fuckin' nothing.

Reactions: Xzi

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of good games there, but I already own most of them, some of them through free Epic Store giveaways.

I would offer to pay someone $4 for Baba is You, but such a transaction would of course ensure that it will be given away on the Epic Store in short order.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why would you buy a bundle with games you already "own"
Supporting charity?

I'm thinking of getting one myself, though I think Dwarfs!? is the only game I don't have already. Heh... I even have most of the ebooks already. Still... That covid thingy still hasn't been conquered. So there's worse ways to spend money.

Reactions: banjo2

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope more people get the chance to play Baba is You because of this bundle.
I've bought that game when it came out and it's just really fun, anyone who likes puzzles should give it a try :)

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1