Humble Conquer COVID-19 bundle includes 44 games for $30

download (1).jpg

Humble Bundle has something to offer for those who want games and want to support charity at the same time. The Humble Conquer COVID-19 bundle comes with 44 different games, such as Undertale, Hollow Knight, Psychonauts, Into the Breach, and many more, with the full list shown below. According to Humble, the full retail price of the games within the bundle are normally worth $1,071. Extra bonuses are also included, such as a free month of Humble Choice for new subscribers, a collection of various ebooks from manga, comics, and instructional genres, as well as a copy of Music Maker EDM Edition. 100% of the bundle's $30 cost will go to charities, ranging from Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, Doctors Without Borders, or Partners in Health. You have just under 7 days from the time of this post to grab the bundle while it's available.

• A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
  • A Mortician’s Tale
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • Alien Spidy
  • Broken Age
  • Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons
  • Brütal Legend
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Ducati – 90th Anniversary
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  • Gnog
  • Hacknet
  • Hiveswap: Act 1
  • Hollow Knight
  • Into the Breach
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  • LostWinds
  • Magicka
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
  • Party Hard
  • Pikuniku
  • Psychonauts
  • Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Speed Brawl
  • Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • Superhot
  • Super Hexagon
  • The Witness
  • The Jackbox Party Pack 2
  • This Is the Police
  • Tilt Brush
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • Tropico 4
  • Undertale
  • VVVVVV
  • Wizard of Legend
  • World of Goo
  • Worms Revolution
  • Zombotron

:arrow: Source

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's a good deal if you haven't got a bundle before, or haven't been getting free games from epic or steam the last few months.

I've done both so there's only 1 or 2 games in it I don't already own.

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
A decent "indie game starter pack" offering, but there's a lot of oldies that more seasoned players most likely already have from dozens of previous sales, so I'm not sure there's all that many people who will benefit from it. Still, books are cool, and charity is double cool, so it's all decent overall.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great bundle. The only "huh" was that I misread their announcement as "100% of the proceeds from your bundle purchase go to support organizations responsible for COVID-19." instead of "responding to". :shy:

I admit: I own and have played well over half the bundle in some form. But that doesn't mean it's somehow less relevant. Heck...even if I owned the full thing...it's not like treating corona is some faraway extremeleft kumbaya charity case. If you want to help out...fucking DO SO instead of b***tching on how your refined taste is miles above the quality that's offered. :angry:

Besides...those clowns are wrong. Here's my rundown of the games:
-into the breach: one of the few games I haven't played yet, but has raving good reviews from everywhere
-undertale: while many gamers' favorite, I...am not one of them. I liked it, but am not blown away as much
-hollow knight: rightfully great
-wizard of legend: decent action RPG. Perhaps not "best of the best", but well worth playing
-the witness: perhaps a bit too hardcore a puzzle game for some, but an absolute gem if you're in the genre
-superhot: great and (still) original gameplay. My only complaint is that it's too short
-this is the police: a rather underrated police game. Sure, it's a dressed up point & click game, but very interesting
-brothers a tale of two sons: an absolute MUST PLAY (if you've got gamepad controllers).
-world of goo: an oldie but still solid gold. Great puzzles, awesome music. Also a great giveaway if you've got friends who are unsure about PC gaming.
-VVVVVV: while pixelart, I've played through this two or three times. One of the best platformers around
-A good snowman is hard to build: I dare you to play this and not be charmed. It's very simple in premisse (build a snowman of 3 layers of snow balls) but goes above and beyond any other sokoban clone.
-rebuild 3: I came accross this in...I can't even remember which bundle. While on paper I should dislike most if not everything, it actually WORKS. Yes, it's a post-zombie apocalypse city builder
-stealth inc 2: a game of clones: just...play this game. In the stealth genre, this game and its predecessor are unmatched.

I could name quite a few more from the list (party hard, worms revolution, tropico 4, hacknet and super hexagon) that I really liked, but where I can understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea. But honestly: half the list above alone is easily worth 30 bucks. But you get these games you "might" like (because they're great), a whole bunch more that I haven't played myself (but have great reviews) and even THEN some more games.

Then there's a month free of humble choice. Not sure which tier that'll be, but I guess it'll at least give you one or three games you want to pick (as well as their near 100 games in the trove).

Oh, and some books as well. I can't really comment on the psychology stuff (aside 'Coping skills'...I really liked another book by Faith G. Harper), so I'll chalk that up as "ballast". And the music maker and programming book is sort of "there" as well. I can personally attest that Greg Bear, Wells and Mark Twain are pretty good writers but can't blame it if that means nothing to you. Same for Mike Selinker: I really like his writings, but crosswords are a tad too hard for me in English.
...which leaves the graphic novels. Ironically, I recently checked around for some lists on decent non-superhero graphic novels. Saga and criminal were right up there, and I personally devoured The boys.
The short summary: I'm fairly sure you're not getting any "bottom of the barrel" stuff in that second half of the bundle.

TL;DR: if you're only getting one humble bundle this year...let it be this one.

Reactions: Sheshomegrown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs