Humble Heroines Bundle packs together Bloodstained, Celeste, Scarlet Nexus, and more for $20

humbbund.png

Humble's latest bundle packs some well-regarded games into a fairly low-priced collection. The Humble Heroines Bundle offers Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Severed Steel, Scarlet Nexus, Gears 5, Celeste, Tacoma, and Cloudpunk for $20. The bundle celebrates Women's History Month, with charity proceeds to support Girls Who Code.

In addition, the latest Humble Choice is here, with Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (for Origin) headlining the offerings. Also part of the bundle are Desperados III, Nickelodeon All Star Brawl, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, Red Solstice 2, Nebuchadnezzar, Evan's Remains, and Police Stories. The Humble Heroines Bundle is available for the next 20 days, while the Humble Choice will last until the end of the month.

:arrow: Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow...that's very interesting. :D

For those who care (deckers?): the deck compatibility breakdown

scarlet nexus: verified
bloodstained: untested (but platinum level on protondb)
severed steel: untested (but platinum on protondb)
gears 5: unsupported (easyanticheat borks things up)
celeste: verified
cloudpunk: verified
tacoma: untested (but native linux build available)

...but really: I've got celeste on two other platforms, played through it twice...and it's worth the full money on the bundle alone (even without the deck in the picture).

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...but really: I've got celeste on two other platforms, played through it twice...and it's worth the full money on the bundle alone (even without the deck in the picture).
celeste is an actual fucking masterpiece and is one of the best games of the previous decade
it could be 90 dollars and i'd still consider it worth every cent

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, that's a pretty good bundle and considering that the money goes to a good cause makes it a no-brainer.
Is Celeste really that good? The last time I tried it it just came off as an tricky platformer, might give it a second chance with this bundle.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, that's a pretty good bundle and considering that the money goes to a good cause makes it a no-brainer.
Is Celeste really that good? The last time I tried it it just came off as an tricky platformer, might give it a second chance with this bundle.
I know it doesn't look that stellar at first sight. But it just does so much right. And I mean RIGHT!
The gameplay is smooth and varied, with extra powers you pick up and gradually learn to properly use. Dying isn't punished aside from an instant return to the last checkpoint. There's hard points but no unfair ones. There's plenty of extras for me challenge and bonus content (heck... I found an entire game in my game :P).
The pixel art is okay, but the music is stellar. And the story? At first it seems a bit standard (you climb a mountain, just because), but it is told so well throughout the game that by the end you're really rooting for your little character (sorry, but I'm not going to spoil it. Suffice to say it's mature without being gross or vulgar).

So... Yeah. It's great. I can't recall where it ended exactly on my top 220 video games ever i made a few years ago, but it was high.
Edit : found it : i ranked it number six :
https://gbatemp.net/blogs/taleweavers-top-220-games-of-all-time.17060/

Last edited by Taleweaver,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Very good bundle for once even though I own a couple of these (and Celeste on Switch). Guess I'll buy this and pause another month on Choice because of how much of that I own (minus Mass Effect Legendary, which I would want on Steam).

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
A bit weird but it only shows 6 items available in the bundle for me, the one excluded being Scarlet Nexus. The description does list all 7 of them though but it is weird seeing only 6. Changing my VPN seems to do the trick. I'll probably pick it up in the coming days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all