• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I managed to get it to display two lines of zero sequences, but no text description of the result came up. The command prompt just closed. :/

I'm not understanding why this is a problem now... I was able to cycle MACs and do HomePass just fine under the old system until the new firmware change...

Command prompt won't just close if you run it from the Accossories menu! Just try once more, we really need the result for further improvements. MACCycle is dumb and pays no attention if MAC was successfully changed. So you're losing much time to get the same number of streetpasses. Let's go to PM, much handwork is required

FightingFerret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Command prompt won't just close if you run it from the Accossories menu! Just try once more, we really need the result for further improvements. MACCycle is dumb and pays no attention if MAC was successfully changed. So you're losing much time to get the same number of streetpasses.

Trying once more, and will go into detailed description of what I'm doing since I'm obviously doing something incorrect. :(

I open my start menu, open "all programs", click "Accessories", then click on "Command Prompt". I input the command you tell me to: maccheck.cmd "wifi connection name" using my physical wireless adapter, which is Wireless Network Connection. Afterwards it spits out the gibberish which you saw in the previous screenshot, then begins tossing out the two lines of 0s at me before finally closing the command prompt automatically and stopping the process. I have done this with both my anti-virus and my firewall disabled, and with command prompt being in admin mode.

I just don't know what to do to get around this. I've done everything you told me to...

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Trying once more, and will go into detailed description of what I'm doing since I'm obviously doing something incorrect. :(
I just don't know what to do to get around this. I've done everything you told me to...
Check PM, it will take some time and a lot of TP to solve it ;)

txgnu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
System OSX

i have create SSID : attwifi ( but i have try many other ... )

3DS show Nintendo Zone ( blink )
but when i start NZ i have error 003-1105
no streetpass working too

MACOSX

* If everything is set up correctly but the 3DS refuses to browse the Web and shows only StreetPass on the top left corner (but Nintendo Zone blinks), try to:
  • Disable Wireless on 3DS
  • Unplug-Plug the Ethernet Cable from the Mac
  • Enable Wireless on 3DS again after 20-30 seconds

i have try " Disable Wireless on 3DS, Unplug-Plug the Ethernet Cable from the Mac, Enable Wireless on 3DS again after 20-30 seconds "

Not work !!!

txgnu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MACOSX

* If everything is set up correctly but the 3DS refuses to browse the Web and shows only StreetPass on the top left corner (but Nintendo Zone blinks), try to:
  • Disable Wireless on 3DS
  • Unplug-Plug the Ethernet Cable from the Mac
  • Enable Wireless on 3DS again after 20-30 seconds

i have try " Disable Wireless on 3DS, Unplug-Plug the Ethernet Cable from the Mac, Enable Wireless on 3DS again after 20-30 seconds "

Not work !!!

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
System OSX

i have create SSID : attwifi ( but i have try many other ... )

3DS show Nintendo Zone ( blink )
but when i start NZ i have error 003-1105
no streetpass working too

Not work !!!
can you access it with another device? Smartphone?

txgnu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont really have any experience with OSX but it seems to be a IP issue, try to follow the guide again

i have try many time, same problem :(

with internet box " i can't change MAC " i have acess to Nintendo Zone work but no streetpass

txgnu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with ssid NZ@McD1 i have no error in NZ " Nintendo Zone "

but I have a message in German "tut uns leid! dieser inhalt ist in dieser region leider nicht verfugbar"

streetpass not work

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
with ssid NZ@McD1 i have no error in NZ " Nintendo Zone "

but I have a message in German "tut uns leid! dieser inhalt ist in dieser region leider nicht verfugbar"

streetpass not work

Just keep that SSID for a while and change MAC, you should have a streetpass.

txgnu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Be patient, it must work, as long as you saw the Pokemon page with Nintendo Zone. Just change MAC and wait.

this is a joke ?

with this ssid is for german !
my 3DS is french config

translate of german message is : Sorry! This content is in this region unfortunately not translated

i have launch many time the script and no streetpass !

homepass is dead ??

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
this is a joke ?
with this ssid is for german !
my 3DS is french config
translate of german message is : Sorry! This content is in this region unfortunately not translated
i have launch many time the script and no streetpass !
homepass is dead ??
I'm in Russa using this ssid and get 50-80 SP in Pokemon in one night - this is not a joke. There is no difference for a streetpass relay from which country you are and even which region your console is - it just works and pokemon ORAS Demo page you just saw is only a sign that Internet is working with your connection - that is enough, no matter that it is not accessible further - Nintendo Zone and Streetpass Relay are different services. Moreover, with this SSID there is no need to set exactly the same hardwae MAC of the Nintendo Zone AP, Nintendo distributes streetpass between those SSIDs winth any MAC. But in case you have used attwifi SSID with your MAC, the cooldown was activated and you must wait for 8 hours or just change the MAC to another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding