Hacking How to get Sam & Max Season One working ! (for backups)

M-A-F-I-A

Trophies
Website
forum.fobby.net
XP
Country
Italy
Ok
Thx for the explanation
wink2.gif

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody PLEASE reply very quickly to this? I have loaded the multi cios installer and I have the required files on my sd card I'm trying to make sure the wording is perfect on the multi cios installer...It's worded like currently selected to install custom IOS33 with IOS36 rev7 dip as ios190 - i know thats not correct but i want the exact formatting before I screw around with this can somebody tell me EXACTLY which i select in this format?? Thanks so much please reply quickly as I have the screen up now!

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello?!?!?! I could really REALLY use some quick help here. "Currently selected to install custom "fill in the blank here" with "fill in the blank here" rev 7 dip as "fill in the blank here"

PLEASE!!!!!!

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't anybody answering me? I need to know which IOS to choose for all 3 options in that order please before I screw up my Wii!!!

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I did that but I got a code dump - I'm not sure how to install it manually it tries connecting to the faulty internet server - any help?? Thanks...

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay after deleting IOS33 and following the steps from a previous poster creating the sd folders and running the multi cios again I went into any title deleter to check to see but to my surprise IOS33 is now gone completely even after I ran multi cios...why isnt it there anymore oh my god....

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something goes wrong with the manual installation because it runs IOS36 and says "from sd card" then it goes to IOS33 and it doesn't read from sd card it goes right to the FAULTY internet connection attempt so it never gets IOS33...helppppppp.....

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does the same thing...WiiConnect24 has been off on my system - I'm noting I only put the files that the above poster put in those folders - I don't see any links or folder information for IOS33 at all just the cios36 files ....now that you've had me remove ios33 completely with anytitle deleter what other files do I have to put on my sd card now that ios33 is completely gone???

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping my earlier comment since somebody else posted after mine - my ios33 is now gone and I don't have the files for IOS33 so can somebody help me out here ? I used anytitle deleter for ios33 like the above posted said and the above posted before that said to put the cios36 files in those directories mentioned and run multi cios...I've done that, it installs cios36 from sd then gets to ios33 and tries to connect to the internet so obviously I'm missing a CRUCIAL step here...I don't have the files for ios33 or even know where to put them so if somebody can please help me out i'd be very much appreciative!

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you ALL for your help - here is the only method that works - I have done everything possible - I am using a 1:1 copy - I used the multi cios installer to install ios33 with ios36 dip rev 7 ios33 , BUT the game will NOT load if you don't use the menu loader as WELL. You must do BOTH in order for the game to load, then it will work fine...

My question is now that I've patched ios33 to ios36 dip ios33 will this cause any OTHER games NOT to load now and if so how do I fix this? I noticed somebody mentioned something about spiderman - Does anybody know if this will cause any applications or any other games not to load? Thanks so much everybody! Oh, and I'll try to use people's names from now on, sorry I was freaking out!!

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have people stopped replying to this thread? I'm wondering if messing with ios33 in the way I just described will affect any other games?

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously folks do I have to create a new topic? This is related to this thread: If I patched the IOS as mentioned previously will it have any affect on any other wii games? Thanks in advance.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
we don't know unless somebody start playing all those games and make a test on every game that uses IOS33, I'm sorry for not posting before I was bussy, if you want to reverse what you just did, just delete IOS33 again and install the original IOS33, then install again this IOS33dip36 thing but instead of placing it on IOS33, this time place it on IOS248, or any other place you like, then use SoftChip and load that IOS where you placed this IOS33dip36 and start the game...!!
smile.gif

and BTW the readme has all of the links needed, just like me, you didn't read it all
laugh.gif

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
just tried far cry............

far cry does not work using this method

still resets at end of first level

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users