Gaming How to delete a specific games files?

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the current situation I'm in now is that I bough PQ2 and tried to install it. It failed at 9X% and I am currently in a situation where it neither appears on the home menu nor in system settings but it does however appear as already downloaded according to the eshop...which keeps throwing errors no matter what I try to do in relation to it.

tldr; I would like to know how to delete the files for Persona Q 2 on the 3DS manually without using system settings to delete it's files. I'm not sure which files/folders I should be removing.

Solution
I had installed it at some point on the original system I had via a cart dump and the system I'm using now is from a system transfer from said orginal system so it may have been that that caused the issue. the moment I booted it up from having installed b9s the game showed up on the home screen and just worked fine

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gotten to remodding it since I moved over to a new system so that would be a tad more involved :/ hopefully there is a better option but I guess I can go through all that trouble if I desperately need to

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had installed it at some point on the original system I had via a cart dump and the system I'm using now is from a system transfer from said orginal system so it may have been that that caused the issue. the moment I booted it up from having installed b9s the game showed up on the home screen and just worked fine

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1