'House of the Dead: Overkill" Hand Cannon!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 17, 2009.

Jan 17, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"House of the Dead: Overkill players in the UK and Australia will have the option to play the game in a distinctly more badass, yet vaguely cosplayer-esque style, should they choose. Sega and peripheral company Venom will release a Wii gun shell modeled after the "Hand Cannons" the AMS agents in the game carry. Amazon.co.uk is taking preorders for the item, to be shipped on February 13 (two weeks before the February 28 date they claim for the game) at a price of £12.99 ($19).

Australian zombie-haters have it even better: NeoGAFfer untoldhero (an accurate name if ever there was one) found a convincingly official-looking retail listing for a "Bang Bang Box" bundle containing the full Collector's Edition of the game, with the special sleeve and the comic book, as well as two Hand Cannons, for $89 AUD ($59 USD). That price has got to be a mistake. We've got a picture after the break of the heartbreakingly awesome package.

Sadly, we've seen nothing about the Hand Cannon in the US. We fear that Sega's deal with Venom doesn't extend out of PAL territories."

Source

2. bollocks

Member bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    oh yeah you all want my hand cannon in your bang bang box

disclaimer: i am drunk

3. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
    if it has a spring in it... and allows to connect the nunchuk i'm in! for two of these babies! They look fricking badass!

4. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Wow, if that had some way of connecting the nuhnchuk I might go for it. Still, I have a feeling I'd only use it for HOTD and nothing else.

5. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    It's a fucking revolver.

6. cupajoe

Member cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

United States
    I wouldn't even play house of the dead with it, I would spin it around my finger all day saying Revolver Ocelot lines.