Homebrew Homebrew Launcher not launching on FBI step

JAR_19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first time using Homebrew at all on a 3ds so i'm a bit of a newbie. So on the fbi step on the 3ds hacks guide, i try to use download play as the app to launch it after i use rosalina menu. But whenever i close out and try to relaunch to open Homebrew menu, its gives a black screen and a quick second of partial wording then resets back to the home menu. What do i do to solve this? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20180221_155949_036_01.jpg
    20180221_155949_036_01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 374
Reactions: Deleted User

trilidar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first time using Homebrew at all on a 3ds so i'm a bit of a newbie. So on the fbi step on the 3ds hacks guide, i try to use download play as the app to launch it after i use rosalina menu. But whenever i close out and try to relaunch to open Homebrew menu, its gives a black screen and a quick second of partial wording then resets back to the home menu. What do i do to solve this? Thanks.

I too am experiencing the exact same issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated (because like JAR_19: this is a complete show stopper).

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There’s an option to save. Maybe in miscellaneous option. Not sure which sub menu but it’s middle of list and under I know. Just give a look and save it after u choose to use for whatever app u want it on
Edit:
Whoops, I didn’t read correctly last night I thought it wasnt saving hb launcher to download play app. Sry

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this and put it on the root of your sd card: https://github.com/fincs/new-hbmenu/releases

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There’s an option to save. Maybe in miscellaneous option. Not sure which sub menu but it’s middle of list and under I know. Just give a look and save it after u choose to use for whatever app u want it on
That won't save the injection. It's only temporary so you don't do something stupid and lock yourself out of system settings. I also find an actual 3ds game has a higher success rate.

trilidar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this and put it on the root of your sd card: https://github.com/fincs/new-hbmenu/releases

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That won't save the injection. It's only temporary so you don't do something stupid and lock yourself out of system settings. I also find an actual 3ds game has a higher success rate.

That did the trick.

The official instructions may need to be modified.

Much thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1