Homebrew Nintendo 3ds missing apps

madeirabs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.
I need help with one thing, all my apps went missing from the 3ds menu. I already tried faketik to trying to solve it (didn't work), and i want to know if there's a solution without wipping my sd. One thing that i noticed is the fact that i can open the games and apps using the FBI (through Rosalina) and the games run fine, it only bugs when i press the home button ( i believe its cause the game it's not in the 3ds menu).So basically the only problem is the missing apps from the home screen. Can i solve this without reinstalling everything? Cause since everything works through FBI i believe the SD is not corrupted. Thanks for the help!

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There!
I got this issue and managed to fix it. So my problem was, I downloaded a bunch of games and one of them was corrupted.
I tried deleting but it end up not displaying any titles at all apart from TM++

Here's what I did.
I take out the micro sd card and put in my computer then right click on the card and select "properties", go to "tools" then repair sd card.

When this is finished, you need to go to titles, so on your sd card go into your "Nintendo 3DS folder" until you see the folders called "titles" and delete the broken file (the corrupted title folder has been repaired into a file) and delete that file. The file is usually at the end of folders of titles list.

Now it should work, take out your sd card and plug it back in the 3DS.

May God Bless everyone in Jesus name :)

Reactions: madeirabs

madeirabs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi There!
I got this issue and managed to fix it. So my problem was, I downloaded a bunch of games and one of them was corrupted.
I tried deleting but it end up not displaying any titles at all apart from TM++

Here's what I did.
I take out the micro sd card and put in my computer then right click on the card and select "properties", go to "tools" then repair sd card.

When this is finished, you need to go to titles, so on your sd card go into your "Nintendo 3DS folder" until you see the folders called "titles" and delete the broken file (the corrupted title folder has been repaired into a file) and delete that file. The file is usually at the end of folders of titles list.

Now it should work, take out your sd card and plug it back in the 3DS.

May God Bless everyone in Jesus name :)
thanks man, will try this in case it happens again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac