Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
eshop spoffers not woeking for me it jsut gets stuck loading the eshop
This is the third time you've mentioned that already, please use the search function, if no one is quoting your post it means no one is facing the issue or doesn't know how to solve it so please stop bumping up your own posts.

enhasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out what it should be named, can you give an exact file name example?

And name it menuhax_ropbinpayload?

What intaller is everyone using for Themehax on 2.5? Because all i find are installers that download the payload from HTTP

ples hekp me i cannot use 2.5

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

browser hax is not even working pleas read it read screens to when homebres loading and

got homebrew tho work but theme hax is not installing says failed to install

Can someone please make a guide, on how to install ThemeHax? cause i watch videos in youtube and, all are tutorials to install browserhax and themehax :(

I fucked up themehax, cleared my SD card, reinstalled the homebrew starter kit, and got into the homebrew channel via browser hax. When I try to reinstall themehax via the themehax package included with the starter kit, it just gives me some invalid error, and I have to hit start to exit.

I found the solution.
Scroll down and download the otherapp file for your firmware version: The Homebrew Launcher - 3DS
For 9.9.0.26U you would rename N3DS_U_20480_usa_9221.bin -> ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA20480_new3ds.bin
Place in the root of your SD card

Or just download this offline installer which has the otherapps folder: Themehax_Installer_offline_v1.2-1.zip
Much easier

Last edited by enhasa,
Reactions: kenseiden

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask again but I don't think I'm fully getting something. The screenshot tool will take screenshots of games, but do they have to be through HANS to do that? I can't get some things to run with HANS and most things now, when exiting to loader, crash on red screen.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand before the different save slot, what does that means?
You have ironhax already right?
go back to HBL
got to the "ironhax installer" app and run it
Choose a different save slot (not the 1 you had before, if you had it at 1 the first time around, choose 2)
Enter your firmware and ironhax version and Run

Now go back to ironfall and run that second save slot that you chose (assuming you chose 2 in the above, load the 2nd save slot)
and it should be 2.5

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same with me , well althought I´m banned xd
That was happening to me with browserhax till I used another entry point such as themehax.
I'm guessing browserhax doesn't launch with enough permissions for some firmware compared to other entry points.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry to ask again but I don't think I'm fully getting something. The screenshot tool will take screenshots of games, but do they have to be through HANS to do that? I can't get some things to run with HANS and most things now, when exiting to loader, crash on red screen.
You need to do a hard reboot, it seemed to have worked for me, I got stuck at first with red then yellow and then it would just plain freeze. But after running it once and hard rebooting you won't have issues anymore. And yes the screen shot option works only through HBL and HANS, don't know why it doesn't work in R5, but pressing the home button in R5 just freezes it again.

Reactions: dronesplitter

eightbitminiboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To use the 2.5 you have to basically delete your ironhax save file and run the installer again. That's probably what he meant to say.

No, I meant what I said. Install it in another save slot, you have the ability to. This way you don't accidentally lose your original payload if you mess up.

The installer asks which slot to install the payload. If you originally installed 2.1 in slot 1, then use slot 2.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No, I meant what I said. Install it in another save slot, you have the ability to. This way you don't accidentally lose your original payload if you mess up.
I got that part, but he was probably lost in what you meant by another save slot, I was just explaining what the usual process suggested by smeal, sorry for the confusion.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You have ironhax already right?
go back to HBL
got to the "ironhax installer" app and run it
Choose a different save slot (not the 1 you had before, if you had it at 1 the first time around, choose 2)
Enter your firmware and ironhax version and Run

Now go back to ironfall and run that second save slot that you chose (assuming you chose 2 in the above, load the 2nd save slot)
and it should be 2.5
Understood thank you!! that was a clear description, thanks i did it

i can launch .Cia files now?

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, well a lot of stuff still gives red screen, but L+R+Down+B will get me back at least. RE Revelations demo just launched in HANS, though, and so does DKCR 3D.

EDIT: seems having 3d on means 3d screenshots, nice

Last edited by dronesplitter,

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone else using Browserhax and the eshop icon isn't there?
I fixed this by redownloading the starter kit + doing the manual themehax installation (although I have no idea if this is what fixed it? I was just going to install themehax instead.) I dunno, it just suddenly worked otherwise after doing so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +1