Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
stop ignoring me plesase help it will not work redscreen on bottm and it will not laod

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tried browser hax as well it redscreens as well
Have you tried using the starter kit from smeal's page? Just get the starter kit and replace everything that's included in that updated kit.

Also, You will first have to delete the current Ironhax save, then open HBL with ThemeHax or some other entry point and then just run IronHax Installer.

my IRONFALL save file is running under 'Ninjhax 2.1 beta' and is giving me an error at Ver. 10.1.0-27U. any ideas what I'm doing wrong? (I added the new 'homebrew starter kit' in my SD CARD and replaced the files)

You seem like someone calm compared to the hype train above lol. You need to delete the current Ironhax save, then open HBL with ThemeHax or some other entry point and then just run IronHax Installer,

Last edited by Misledz,
Reactions: Dgrin

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ples hekp me i cannot use 2.5

browser hax is not even working pleas read it read screens to when homebres loading and

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I launch the game via Hans is that correct? , or how could i launch it
Exactly :) Launch it via HANS and then the combo button L+R+Down+B and it will kick you back to HBL

Edit : Turns out that only works in HANS, then again, its also to note that screenshot mode works only when launched in HBL and HANS aswell. If you use R5 and try to screenshot with a different region game, it just freezes (JPN atleast anyways)

Last edited by Misledz,

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very hyped right now! Just went ahead and deleted my old Ironhax save, and reinstalled everything using the latest starter kit. Despite the Retroarch emulators being broken as many others have pointed out, I'm currently liking the fact that I can finally access the eShop again!

Now, what are the chances we'll see more ROM hacks with HANS? Like I stated before in an earlier thread, I expressed interest in 3D Land custom levels, but I know that's quite a bit ways away, but smealum demonstrated some rather nice texture hacks.

What are the chances that texture hacks will become more widely available for other games? I'd really like to play as Super Kong in DKC Returns 3D somehow, and these simple texture hacks smealum made gives me hope.

enhasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fucked up themehax, cleared my SD card, reinstalled the homebrew starter kit, and got into the homebrew channel via browser hax. When I try to reinstall themehax via the themehax package included with the starter kit, it just gives me some invalid error, and I have to hit start to exit.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have to delete Ironhax save?
I'm on New 9.9, used Ironhax to use HBL to reinstall Ironhax, Though in the second save slot.
After installing it again, either files gives Ninjhax 2.5 beta so I think I got it working.

Own question: With HANS now added, any purpose to use Region free Launcher? Seems like HANS does all that now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh +1