Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to play all Shantae Collection but I can't because the ps3 controller don't work, Please help me. How can I play with Hid-toVPAD those games?

I only want to play without have the GamePad on... please help me (again).
Is your PS3C connected via wire? Does it work in other games? What did you do/try so far?

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Is your PS3C connected via wire? Does it work in other games? What did you do/try so far?

Yes, my ps3c is connected via wire USB. It's works fine with Zelda BoTW, SMASH BROS (+Mocha), MK8 + MOCHA, and anothers games, only in those games don't work. The virtual console like MK64 works great.

The other game when dont work the homebre aplication is Freedom planet (mocha) because crash and don't run.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it connected to the Wii U directly?
If yes it won't work as Xbox is not HID but XInput. Connect it to a PC and use the HID to VPAD network client.

Ok thank you for the answer. I didn't know that it wasn't HID. (it is connected directly to the wii u via usb)

So Ximput like Xbox360 controller will never work with this homebrew ?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok thank you for the answer. I didn't know that it wasn't HID. (it is connected directly to the wii u via usb)

So Ximput like Xbox360 controller will never work with this homebrew ?
It does if you use a PC with the HID to VPAD network client.
Downside: Your PC has to run the whole time.
Benefit: Theoretically every controller works.

Reactions: kfrfansub

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance we'll see geckiine merged with HidtoVpad anytime soon? I'm trying to make something for Battle Dojo in Splatoon, but I don't have a pro controller, and I need geckiine and another controller at the same time.

Last edited by Bkool999,

Brandonator275

Trophies
XP
Country
im not sure if anyone has asked or not but, will a single Joycon Mapping be done for this? i really want to use a joy can and i dont have the Switch Pro Controller , plus i tried using the client but said no mapping for my joycon and i cant read the instructuions too well about making my own , could someone make a video tutorial please?

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just stepping by to say that being able to play Mario Kart 8 with the Gamecube controller made the purchase of the GC to Wii U adapter and the download of this app totally worth it.

I'm truly thankful for this.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just stepping by to say that being able to play Mario Kart 8 with the Gamecube controller made the purchase of the GC to Wii U adapter and the download of this app totally worth it.

I'm truly thankful for this.
Absolutely.
I bought the adapter and two controllers with another 2 which I'm getting to my birthday (if I'm well informed :P) and it's a pure joy to play MK8 that way!

Gourmet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but could someone please tell me how to make a logitech f510 work? It has a xinput and dinput mode, but none are recognized at all with the default configs. I tried changing the ids to some I found online, in the xinput file and others too, not sure if they're correct though. What else can I do?

Last edited by Gourmet,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
doesnt preety much any game that supports wiiupro also supports CC?

No. A game that supports the CC doesnt use the clickable sticks, wich the CC doesn't have.

For example, breath of the Wild uses both clicksticks, so the CC wouldn't be useful on it. Same with Xenoblade X

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
doesnt preety much any game that supports wiiupro also supports CC?
all the zeldas (WW HD, TP Hd and Botw) supports only Wii U pro controller and Wii U gamepad.
Would be cool playing with the classic pro controller (Sadly it doesn't have joystick button/click stick for the camera, but that doesn't matter)

Cliftin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. A game that supports the CC doesnt use the clickable sticks, wich the CC doesn't have.

For example, breath of the Wild uses both clicksticks, so the CC wouldn't be useful on it. Same with Xenoblade X
New Super Mario Bros. U doesn't support CC and it doesn't use click sticks. It's pretty much Nintendo saying "BUY OUR NEW CONTROLLER"

byrolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, i have a little issue with HID-test (well, not maybe)

when i plug my "Camecube Controller Adapter" (yup, that's the name lol: is a gamecube adapter buyed at aliexpress) on PC mode, the first byte switches between 1 and 4, but it do so fast that i can't even see the values for each port (i think that it swaps because every port value (like a RR) but is pure speculation).

anyone know if multiport hid (idk how to give that a proper name, i speak spanish:toot:) are supported on hid to vpad? anyone have mapped a device like this before? any tips?
the only thing that i know, is the value when anything is connected (it set a 0x80 on bytes 4 to 6)

PD: i buyed it to play things on pc at first instance, so i didn't knew about the malfunction of Triggers (it was all messy, but i reflowed it and got working properly L button, R still works as Z fully pressed (and Z just shows pressed) on wii u mode, it works relatively fine with smash, but it just a headache on nintendont :(. that's why i want to map it on pc mode, in other words, wii u mode is messy :c

thanks for advices

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...