Hacking Help with MKA and Project M (USBLGX problem)

Gigantis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I attempted to use Project M on USB Loader GX and during the Subspace Emissary mission where you fight the giant cloned Diddy Kong, the game decides to straight out crash.
Same with Mortal Kombat Armageddon, in konquest mode, I'm currently in the part where the main character encounters Sub-Zero, but this time I encounter 2 problems:
1: The cutscene where both characters exchange dialogue goes mute, the only sound is the background ambience. It goes to loading screen for the battle to come up next, once it finishes loading, it crashes.
2: I don't know how this one got in, it now replaces the previous error, now when entering the area, the camera endlessly circles around the character, no cutscene plays and the character stays in the middle of the room with the camera circling around him, with no way of shutting down the console, and the only way being to pull the plug on the machine (same with my project m error).
So could someone help? please, it would be really nice to figure out this problem, I recently patched the wii to enable the usage of both usb ports on USB loader GX...
More info includes:
- I recently aquired a used Wii (white model + free backup discs includes and some homebrew already installed), that was patched to use Neogamma for backup discs (no signs of modchip have been found), I deleted neogamma as this patch enabled the usage of these backup discs on Usb loader gx (I believe it was a custom patch that was in "pimp my wii"), I've run a syscheck and haven't seen any unusual stuff in the log.
-With both games it seems they work correctly until certain moments in their story campaigns, MKA sometimes has graphic errors where the textures spaz out, but that happens when the USB isn't positioned correctly in the port, rarely happens.
-Project M also crashes when getting to Event 8 (the one with donkey kong and the diddy kong clones), but this crash I've encountered before on my previous wii (the black family edition one), although this may be proof that project m didn't work on my previous one as well, MKA did work well on my previous wii...
So yeah, that'll be all, if anyone could help, please, then that would be nice :)

Gigantis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Update 1: Until now, I've fixed the project m error, changed hooktype from vbi to the other suggested hooktype (AXNextFrame).
However the MKA problem persists....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn