Hacking Hello, This is Hyper-R4i running on DSi(French)

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the video on that website is so damn unprofessional with all the pseudo gansta rap shit
hate2.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
niu said:
They should release the source code part of the theft Moonshell2.
laugh.gif

and do not lie.

Yes the modified source code should be released. I doubt it will though because there are no copyright laws in china and thus gpl means nothing to them.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
O dear, another clone, yet i guess many people know R4, so that's why many teams just include that in the name of the flashcard. I wonder if this will develop over time.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
if you are the real r4 guys, why dont you throw in r4ds updates as well?

starfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The hyper r4i team seems to have posted and advertised their product in most of the famous gaming review websites around the world... mostly from china. If they did sent a card to gbatemp for review with their recoded kernel, i think it would be worth it to give a try...

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
lol @ all the abuse.

Poor guy only came in to notify everyone about a new cart.

Anyway the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!!!
grog.gif

May the best cart/team win.
yaynds.gif

As an ex EZFA, G6, EZFlash 4, R4, Acekard fanboy I look forward to choosing my new team!!! (Sort of hedging my bets atm with an Ezflash 5i already on the way!)

If I had to pick a winner now, it would probably be the "EZFdsi AceBjR10 Super duper mega touchie v6i" which will hopefully be out by the time I get round to buying a DSi and Nintendo's first nuke update!!!
wacko.gif

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jan777 said:
if you are the real r4 guys, why dont you throw in r4ds updates as well?
As Hyper R4i said "Many Team Members of us come from that you said the dead team."(the old R4 company) "The Boss of Old R4 stop the support. And the programmer of us can't do anything about is."

QUOTE(ItsMetaKnight @ Apr 20 2009, 09:05 AM) the video on that website is so damn unprofessional with all the pseudo gansta rap shit
hate2.gif
The R4 site looks 'unprofessional' as well, (that didn't stop it from selling any less units) unluckily though, it didn't have any gangsta rap on it.

shaunj66, Have you received the cartridge yet?

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
LOL. Just look at www.linfoxdomain.com on the DS Firmware page and you will see how many clones there already are. They are clones from the real R4 and clones from R4 clones

dvd2

Trophies
XP
Country
i'll try to download the 1.01 firmware from hyper-r4i homepage, but compresed with password, does somebody know the password?

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The firmware process update looks like the one on EZ5i. I wonder if this flashcart is able to run EZVi k1.90OB or k2.0 (rename ez5sys.bin into _DS_MENU.DAT) ...
If it's the case, then we have a copycat here.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ccosmos said:
The firmware process update looks like the one on EZ5i. I wonder if this flashcart is able to run EZVi k1.90OB or k2.0 (rename ez5sys.bin into _DS_MENU.DAT) ...
If it's the case, then we have a copycat here.

wait you got the password for the update rar? if so paste it i want to take a look

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL ! Why release a firmware update with a password . This team is so weird ...
No, in fact i was talking about a similar firmware update, because of the video i have seen on their website :

Hyper R4i firmware update

Also this flashcart has a kernel and a firmware like the EZVi. As far as i know the only upgrade i have seen on Ak2i is not a firmware update but a bootstrap/bootloader update.

Edit : When i look at the hyper-R4i PCB i can see a stacked memory, a quartz, a serial memory and an Asic, like on the EZVi PCB. Components are not at the same place but this is so simple to re-route with an appropriate electronical software.
Smell more and more like a copy of the EZVi.
wink.gif

Edit 2 : in reply to J.Lee in hyper-R4i bbs, here are 2 pictures to compare the right flashcarts.
wink.gif

hr4ivsezvi1.png

hr4ivsezvi2.png

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gotta love the Engrish on their website
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
Hello! Hyper-R4i is a core-duo flashcard. (wait WHAT?! xD) This is the video of Hyper-R4i Firmware Upgrade. By this function, Hyper-R4i will get more powerful in the future. For example, if the newest DSi system with new anti-flashcard function, and all of the flashcard can not be used. But Hyper-R4i users do not feel to worry. The function "Firmware Upgrade" will help you. We will release the new firmware for our Hyper-R4i to let it can be used in the newest DSi system.

In a word, if Nintendo block the flashcard, We can just release an firmware upgrade and unblock it.

And maybe someone have a question, If Nintendo block flashcards on DSi, How can I run this firmware upgrade programmer? Yes, You need a DSL or old DS to run it. Maybe you can ask you friend or your dealer to help you.

A little bother? We have the plan to release a Hyper-R4i card-writer, but we think it is too expansive (I think they mean expensive -.-) for most people. So, run the firmware upgrade programmer by DSL is the best choice.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hyper-r4i,
before you tell us how great the cart can be!
i don't see any special on your new 1.54 CR firmware!
go fix the CHEAT and SETUP function! it is totally disabled! if there is anyway to get it work then put up a proper guide!
don't tell me put usrcheat.dat in _system_ or root of sd card ! it is useless

otherwise, hyper-r4i is just a cart that can play games only!!

incase you have difficulties understand my english
read the spoiler for chinese (sorry for posting chinese in the forum)

就如你们的网页所说你们的 1.54 RC 有很多 bug
请把你们的金手指和设定功能修好后再说你们的烧录卡有多好吧
假如需要什么特定的步骤才能用金手指和设定功能的话也好好写一个流程吧!
而且我也不是第一个投诉你们的卡更本用不到设定和金手指功能的用户

请不要告诉我把 usrcheat.dat 放在_system_ 或 直接放在 sd 卡里因为没有效

Hopawarty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I Shall hack this and redistribute it.
Shouldn't be too hard, being that when you change the _DS_MENU.DAT to _DS_MENU.NDS
you can boot it,b but application halts, i think i know what to do there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock