Have you SEEN a ghost???

SMLink64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen a ghost??? I have. When me and my friend were sleeping over(Let's NOT mention names.), we saw a GIRL GHOST!!!!!!! My friend said," THAT, is a ghost!!"(He has met MANY ghosts before!!!) Well, the ghost girl's name is Toommy. She spelled that on poropuse. She is....my friend now. :wtf:! So....share ALL your ghost sightings here!!(Post pictures,but NOT TOO SCARY,ALLRIGHT?????)

jlsyber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never seen one
frown.gif

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why this equals trollsville. But oh well.

Just as with alien encounters, I think over 99% of the reports out there are either untrue, or misconstrued natural phenomenon.

That said, the house my dad owned before his current one was haunted. The house was over a hundred years old, and there were records that the land was amongst the thousands of properties in the country once owned by Thomas Jefferson. Regardless, everyone that ever stayed there would have some sort of story. Mine was pretty innocuous in that one of the rooms in the house would have, every night, a man and a woman having a conversation that was clearly private. It sounded hushed, to the point where you couldn't recognize the words, yet was loud enough that the voices were distinct. If you walked into the room, the voices would stop dead.
There's lots of other stories regarding the house, but I'll leave it at that for now.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
everyone claims there's a ghost at our school. A school kid died in there in the 1800's (yes that long ago.
it's called the gilroy ghost (because the scool is named gilroy)
all the teachers have a story about their experience with it.
the cleaning lady has pretty good ones like the photocopier randomly turning on and photo copying stuff, it was on at the powerpoint but not turned on.
And the vacuum cleaner turning off at the powerpoint.

They used to have tours back in like the 80's but they stopped em when something happened to a kid (i forgot what though)

and yeh the only thing aside from that is random door openings and someone feeling a hand on a doorhandle when there wasn't anything there.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw a ghost once, really evil horrible looking thing. I had my pet dog with me who soon discovered it was just the Janitor wearing a disguise.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Ghost (disambiguation).
John Dee and Edward Kelley invoking the spirit of a deceased person (engraving from the Astrology by Ebenezer Sibly, 1806).
[show]
Part of a series
of articles on the
Paranormal

Main articles
Paranormal · Supernatural · Occult
Forteana · Miracle · Magic · Aura
Ghost · Ghost hunting · Ghost story
Fear of ghosts · Poltergeist · Cold spot
Haunted locations · Haunted house
Intelligent haunting · Residual haunting
Electronic voice phenomenon
Spirit photography · Ectoplasm
Shadow people · Will-o'-the-wisp
Spirit possession · Demonic possession
Demon · Demonology · Exorcism
Paranormal TV · Paranormal fiction
Afterlife · Reincarnation · Spirit world
Spiritualism · Ouija · Conjuration
Clairvoyance · Mediumship
Psychic · Remote viewing
Extra-sensory perception · Precognition
Near-death experience · Psychometry
Psychokinesis · Hypnosis · Telepathy
Parapsychology · Close encounter
Ufology · UFO · USO · UFO sightings
Paranormal and occult UFO hypotheses
Cryptozoology · Cryptid
Articles on skepticism
Scientific skepticism · Hoax
Pseudoskepticism · Debunking
Cold reading · Magical thinking
Challenges for paranormal evidence
Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
James Randi Educational Foundation
Related articles on science, psychology, and logic
Anomalistics · Scientific method
Fringe science · Pseudoscience
Protoscience · Falsifiability · Uncertainty
Argument from ignorance
This box: view • talk • edit

According to traditional belief, a ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person, taken to be capable of appearing in visible form or otherwise manifesting itself to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely: the mode of manifestation can range from an invisible presence to translucent or wispy shapes, to realistic, life-like visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a séance.

The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to appease the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people with which they were associated in life, though stories of phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted.[1][2]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o