Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for reviving an old thread.

How is compatibility of USA WII games on a japanese Wii U? (I mean, vWii is on a japanese Wii U and I want to load USA games by homebrew channel)
Is it exactly same situation as a real japanese wii trying to play USA games by homebrew channel?

Thank you.

First of all holy necro bump batman

Secondly it is against gbatemp.net rules to post in dead threads and as this thread last had a post over 2 years ago I would say it's not only dead but its decomposing badly.

Next time you should open a new thread with your question rather than necro bump

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very premise of Devolution on the WiiU assumes that everybody has an original Wii. Mine is back in the UK along with all my original GameCube discs.

People shouldn't be required to own a completely different console just so they can use GameCube games on their WiiU.
By why rip it all? If you have the original disc then you should have no moral problem with downloading the game. Wii isos are very easy to find and small in size.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By why rip it all? If you have the original disc then you should have no moral problem with downloading the game. Wii isos are very easy to find and small in size.
1 why are you replying to something sj33 posted two years ago lol

2. He is talking about gamecube games not wii games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1