Good place for R4?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by mike1984, Jan 17, 2008.

1. mike1984
    OP

mike1984 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2006
    Canada
    Hey guys, I need a place where I can buy R4 + 1gb cards. I have bought from volumerate before and their prices were good but they are no longer selling R4's because they are on back order. I also just received my shipment from gameyeeeah a few minutes ago .... after 1 month and a half.... This is why I do not want to deal with gameyeeeah anymore. My order was never processed because I never returned to the site after payment. This caused a huge mess.

Anyone else have had this happen to them? Any ways to avoid this mess? Also, I never recieved my 5% discount, it never went through. Can anyone help me on these points? If not, can you suggest some other good places I can order from that have some good prices? Thanks.

2. matriculated

matriculated GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
  3. SavageWaffle

SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    New York
    gameyeeeah.com

4. changsheng

changsheng Banned

Banned
    Dec 27, 2007
    United States
    Gameyeeeah will be best choice!

I Bought some r4 from them,and they will ship out my order on time.OR sometimes some delay.But this is in our consideration.Because usually they will send out my order(even sometimes i get my order but not offering tracking number).

For their customer service and shipping,i think it should be improved

!Good luck gameyeeeah!

5. Avenger

Avenger GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2007
    Canada
    Oakville & Toronto, Ontario
    I am in Canada as well and found that www.modchipcentral.com had the lowest price, and they shipped relatively quick (2 days from order).

6. dwdigi

dwdigi Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Digimartz.com is the most reliable shop.

i placed several orders from them,never delay and alaways has r4ds full instock.
    You can also check your trackNo. from the tracking page .
    The most noteworthy is their online support, that is very convenient, you will never be afraid of loseing contact with them.

7. warmijwilfaain

warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

Sep 30, 2007
    Kent. lolol
    The most reliable shop is actually probably Amazon...

8. Lacedolphin

Lacedolphin Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2008
    United States
    I bought several things from Real Hot Stuff and was very impressed with them. They shipped out the same day as my order ( and this was a few days before Christmas too) and I had it within 3 days of the inital order.