Can't Reproduce GBAtemp extremely slow, pages sometimes not loading

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,889
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted_171835

OP
GBAtemp has been extremely slow for me. It's been taking forever to load a page and sometimes, a page won't even load at all. I've been getting errors (This action is available via POST only.) and issues when posting in threads (just redirects to home page). Every other site seems to work fine. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I agree. I'm using Chrome, and perhaps I don't have the strongest PC of all (Intel i3 Second-Gen, 4GB RAM, GeForce GT 520MX, but using Intel HD to render outside of games) but GBATemp often literally *freezes* on me.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I haven't noticed anything the past few days (the first two days or so were spotty), but I am on cellular net so page loading is slow everywhere... but GBAtemp doesn't freeze and I haven't hit errors.

So this might be server/location-based. East coast US here (as if the mods can't run a geoIP...).

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my internet connection is very bad and my pc is too old(480 ram ,1,7 ghz,i have a better one w/ the same confguration of foxi4 one, but it cant connect to the internet with it)
and the pages are loading fine

also , google chrome

loco365

Trophies
XP
Good for me on a desktop, when using a portable copy of Chrome, Shockwave (Why is beyond me) quits responding, or Chrome simply freezes up for a few minutes.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't had any problems and I have the crappiest laptop in the world, along with a sometimes sketchy internet connection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...