Homebrew GBARunner2

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The sound of sword of mana is broken, you know why? I would love to play it but without sound is less enjoyable...

Hello.:)

I can confirm with the Commit from 24-12-2019 b740476b9f10f5d....

- US Version - No Sound - Enabled/disabled DS main memory i-cache and wram i-cache
- EU Version - No Sound - Enabled/disabled DS main memory i-cache and wram i-cache
- EU Version (ES,IT) - No Sound - Enabled/disabled DS main memory i-cache and wram i-cache

Thank you.:)

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue & Black & most likely White crash when trying to select anything from the menu with the Virtual Console patches applied. Black I tried to make a save file but it crashed and Blue pretty much did the same thing. Also, the long loading in between the Capcom logo still persists. It's a shame as I planned to play one of these games next as I'm winding down 4.5 and now will have to find something else to play. I have some backup games for the time being until this one is addressed.

D

Deleted User

Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue & Black & most likely White crash when trying to select anything from the menu with the Virtual Console patches applied. Black I tried to make a save file but it crashed and Blue pretty much did the same thing. Also, the long loading in between the Capcom logo still persists. It's a shame as I planned to play one of these games next as I'm winding down 4.5 and now will have to find something else to play. I have some backup games for the time being until this one is addressed.
They should work on a DSi/3DS system. You can play them if you have one of these systems.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should work on a DSi/3DS system. You can play them if you have one of these systems.

I don't. Sorry. :( I just have a DS Lite as I can't be bothered to modify those other systems to get this to work. Perhaps it's another hicode issue? If so, I'll wait until a 3m branch update to play this one. Until then, there's other things I'll dedicate my time to. It's a shame as this game is the best of the bunch.

Last edited by Ziko,

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't. Sorry. :( I just have a DS Lite as I can't be bothered to modify those other systems to get this to work. Perhaps it's another hicode issue? If so, I'll wait until a 3m branch update to play this one. Until then, there's other things I'll dedicate my time to. It's a shame as this game is the best of the bunch.
I can't guarantee that they will work with rom3m as the gain in memory is not that big.

tac0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I updated my TWiLightMenu++ (v11.2.0) for my DSi and tried using GBARunner2 but I am getting a "SCFG Locked!" error. I tried using the nightly and release nds-bootstrap but it didn't work. Does anyone have a solution?
Release nds-bootstrap version: v0.28.1
Nightly nds-bootstrap version: 80366bd7

Thanks!!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I updated my TWiLightMenu++ (v11.2.0) for my DSi and tried using GBARunner2 but I am getting a "SCFG Locked!" error. I tried using the nightly and release nds-bootstrap but it didn't work. Does anyone have a solution?
Release nds-bootstrap version: v0.28.1
Nightly nds-bootstrap version: 80366bd7

Thanks!!
I'm not getting the error on my side.
Re-install nds-bootstrap.

pgattic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pgattic.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hey on that pre-release with the direct sound emulation, the audio channels don't fall out of sync for Pokemon games anymore!!! :bow: This probably means it resolved it for other games too!

Edit: thank you so much, Gericom, for all that you do. I am amazed and inspired by your work, and I believe that many other people can say the same thing.

Last edited by pgattic,
D

Deleted User

@Gericom
Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (USA) (with or without anti piracy patch) no longer boots with v20191229-211552_bad46f4 release.
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku (E) (with or without anti piracy patch), the audio is broken in v20191229-211552_bad46f4 release.
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku 2 (E) no longer boots with v20191229-211552_bad46f4 release.

I noticed some issues with the latest master release commit b740476 (2019/12/24):
Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (USA) (with or without anti piracy patch),
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku (E) (with or without anti piracy patch),
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku 2 (E) all have broken audio after you go into the gbarunner2 menu.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to get ANY game to launch with the new sound build on DSi. Just completely freezes after bios logo. Very interested in developments there though. If anyone can recommend known working games with this build I'd love to try em.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: