Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wii.gif
GB, GBC and GBA Virtual Console Games Project
iNJECTs by 0RANGECHiCKEN

0RANGECHiCKEN have announced their New Years Eve surprise homebrew release for the Nintendo Wii. Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance Virtual Console games! These games will come in the form of iNJECTs and can be installed via WAD Managers. They will act and run as any normal Nintendo VC game should!

The games use a custom build of VGA GX as the core for the emulator, also included are auto save-states, save files which will show up in the Wii Data Management section of the Wii and can be transferred easily to other devices and update prompts; if there is a bug or issue with one of the games an update can be issued and you will be prompted to download it the next time you load up the channel.

There is absolutely no setup needed other than the initial WAD install through the use of a WAD Manager such as WAD Manager v1.7 or the Multi-Mod Manager.
With these games, all you need to do is just install and play! And best of all, it's Wii region free!

Launch titles include Golden Sun, Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid II Return of Samus, Mother III and Wario Land II with promises of many more to come! Requests are also being taken via the 0RANGECHiCKEN IRC channel on Efnet.

Please remember these iNJECTs contain copyrighted data and cannot be linked to. A quick Google search can get you what you are looking for.[/p]

Reactions: SaulFabre

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something to add is that the team is also taking requests for games. I suggest looking up 0RANGECHiCKEN's EFNet IRC for that.

EDIT: Added to the OP
smile.gif

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
OOoooohh
Any help on what to Google? Or is that against the rules?
QUOTE"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
* Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
* We do not condone piracy in any way.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
RoboticBuddy said:
8BitWalugi said:
OOoooohh
QUOTE"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
* Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.
I wasn't asking for ROMs, WADs, or any form of Warez. I was asking for assistance on what to search. By that logic, the NDS updates shouldn't have the filename of the .zip archive because you could just search that.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
RoboticBuddy said:
8BitWalugi said:
OOoooohh

Technically we ARE discussing what to search

EDIT: 8BitWaluigi beat me to it.

chonka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
[PRE] + Golden_Sun_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Mario_and_Luigi_Superstar_Saga_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Metoid_II_Return_of_Samus_REGIONFREE_GB.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Mother_3_ENG_Translation_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Wario_Land_II__REGIONFREE_GBC.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Minish_Cap_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chonka said:
Code:
[PRE] + Golden_Sun_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Mario_and_Luigi_Superstar_Saga_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Metoid_II_Return_of_Samus_REGIONFREE_GB.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Mother_3_ENG_Translation_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + Wario_Land_II__REGIONFREE_GBC.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
[PRE] + The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Minish_Cap_REGIONFREE_GBA.iNJECT_iNTERNAL_VC_Wii-0RANGECHiCKEN + [ WII ]
i guess thats allowed, its just the file name.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay, a public topic where I can complain!
biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be less hassle, easier, faster, and more convenient to install VBA GX once and load up a disk/hard drive full of GB/GBA ROMs that you probably already have instead of downloading an injected WAD and installing a new one for each game you want?
Also having to wait for them to inject a WAD in the first place?

What exactly is the benefit of this?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarcon said:
biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be less hassle, easier, faster, and more convenient to install VBA GX once and load up a disk/hard drive full of GB/GBA ROMs that you probably already have instead of downloading an injected WAD and installing a new one for each game you want?

People who want a separate channel for every single game I suppose.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
Zarcon said:
biggrin.gif

People who want a separate channel for every single game I suppose.

heh, like me. I just need one or two games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb