Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope ! 4.5.10 or lower !

I believe you're confused.

Anyway, I believe I saw a review earlier posted on here? It was definitely rushed, as I didn't see the following posted and I'm not even done testing roms yet.

I was kicked out out of Kid Icarus, the 3DS said there was an issue with the cartridge. I'll see if this persists.
The GW3DS gives me the error 002-0123 when connecting online with games. (Kid Icarus, Super Street Fighter IV.)
Super Street Fighter IV has a glitch where the nickname input is broken. I can't use uppercase since the uppercase button's broken. Among other buttons.

So, lets wait a bit for another person to review it. (Or put a bit of time into it.) Or wait for my review. I plan to test at least 30 3DS roms.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, I believe I saw a review earlier posted on here? It was definitely rushed, as I didn't see the following posted and I'm not even done testing roms yet.

I was kicked out out of Kid Icarus, the 3DS said there was an issue with the cartridge. I'll see if this persists.
The GW3DS gives me the error 002-0123 when connecting online with games. (Kid Icarus, Super Street Fighter IV.)
Super Street Fighter IV has a glitch where the nickname input is broken. I can't use uppercase since the uppercase button's broken. Among other buttons.

So, lets wait a bit for another person to review it. (Or put a bit of time into it.) Or wait for my review. I plan to test at least 20 3DS roms.
I wish they gave me a Gateway to review. I have no life/job/friends, so I'd get a review done in no time~

Reactions: f0rCe

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France

So, lets wait a bit for another person to review it. (Or put a bit of time into it.) Or wait for my review. I plan to test at least 30 3DS roms.

So no online apparently, huh. Still, I wonder if it's just online play or if you can download extras, like in MH3U for example. Guess we'll know in the review.

M3-Cheater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But one thing I noticed was after I rebooting the system, it didn't nag me to update!
update window didn't show up. However after putting Launcher.dat on SD card, no installing.
On 5.0 and can confirm. Even after resetting the gateway patch (by going into DS mode) I still don't get the update window.

You mean the original update message by your 3DS? What happens if you go to the eshop?

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does the DS emulation include built in cheats (like akaio has with acekard)? Also why does firmware need to be on 4.5 exactly, and not just any firmware release below 4.5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just double click the folder and add it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The root folder where you have games stored
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Yeah, just try the "add new game directory".
  • JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers:
    no error message, and its just a file not a folder
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    And do what the troll said.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but Citra uses that to scan folders
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So it could be like C:\\Games\folder\game.Cci
    nothing like that pops up
    wait i mightve gotten it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'll want to add c:\\Games\folder
    it works now i have no clue what just happened?

:nayps3:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can also drag and drop the game into it for future reference
    i know that, it just wouldnt show because it had to be a file and it wasnt
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well now it works
    yeah im confused but thanks all for trying to help haha
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Think this Nyko PowerPak+ in my OG 3DS is starting to expand ever so slightly 😨 what a shame, to have to go back to an OG size battery soon.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators will be like that where it asks for a parent directory
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, 3ds batteries are fairly cheap just don't overspend on oem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Yeah I just like this massive extended battery lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember those psp batteries that came with bulged psp battery covers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    my PSP battery started swelling up AGES ago