Hardware Homebrew New 3DS XL turns blue led for few seconds then off.

Ryder29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Greetings and sry if I'm not using the right thread.
Yesterday I bought a faulty N3DS. Previous owner told me it had this problem of blue led shining for few seconds and then turning off.
My first thought was a soft brick bc sometimes (when something showed on screen) it gave an Arm9 error trying to save luma config (pressing start)

So I formatted the microSD, copied luma 11.x (that's the version I got in hand) and happened the same. Finally, tried ctrtransfer and it worked. I could enter normally and updated the console via wifi.

When I was finishing the ctr transfer steps with the hb injection on Download Play program, another error appeared (not the same Arm9 one, but can't remember exactly which it was). Then decided to update Luma to the lastest release (12.x as I can remember) and everything seemed to work right so turned off console and bummer, now it does de blue light thing even without SD.
Tried the recovery mode combo and it seemed to last longer but turned of at the end. None of the boot modes work (start or select).

Notes:
-The flex that connects motherboard to the battery board has a little crack. Checked with a light and no trace seems broken, but it's not sure.
-Before the Luma and ctr transfer, I noticed that I could make it turn on by pressing the flex connector.

What worries me the most is the Nand chip itself since it (and the wifi module) is right behind the connector I was applying pression.
Is there a way to check if its the Nand or the flex I mentioned?
I have access to a magnet hax compatible flashcard. Is it useful? Is there any tool to check the system?

Than you in advance for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro