Hacking Gateway 3ds blue card not being read

videowaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I just recieved my gateway from eachmall, but I'm having a very annoying problem. I can't get past the first step! I am currently on ver 4.3.0-8U

I formated a 32 gb micro sd card to FAT 32 and put the contents of the blue card folder onto the root of the sd card, and then put the sd card in the blue card. However, the ds does not recognize anything. I tried it on my roommate's 3ds (running the latest firmware...7.whatever) and it read the card (i did not run it, though). I tried reformatting my 3DS and it still just says "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot."

I tried my roommate's 3ds game (mario kart 7) and it works fine on my 3ds. So what is the problem?

tl;dr: blue card doesnt show up on my 3ds, but works on my roommates, but my 3ds still reads 3ds games. what could the problem be?

i tried licking the pins and i tried using a piece of paper to angle the contacts or whatever, but nothing works. I appreciate the help

D

Deleted User

My memory may be off, not sure the blue card supports 32GB mSD. I use a 16GB just fine though.

videowaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My memory may be off, not sure the blue card supports 32GB mSD. I use a 16GB just fine though.

Thanks for the reply, but it works on my roommate's 3ds. We even tried running it and it worked (didn't run the exploit since hes on high firmware, but launched the card).

Edit: I just tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol and a q tip but it still doesnt work

videowaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help? I'm getting really desperate. I tried a 1 GB micro sd and a 16 GB micro sd and it still didnt work. I also tried putting it in a freezer for a bit because my friend told me it might help. please :<<<<

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an R4 clone, a Supercard, or any other conpaitble DS flashcart? You can run the exploit on any of them.

videowaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an R4 clone, a Supercard, or any other conpaitble DS flashcart? You can run the exploit on any of them.

My friend has an R4 that he said he'll let me borrow on friday. I was hoping there was some way to get it to work before then, especially because I'm beginning to doubt that it will even work.

5rg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I also had problem with blue card. In my case it was a bad contact. Try to apply some paper and sticky tape on top of a card to make blue card thicker a little bit. Be careful don't make a card too thick, it will be difficult to remove it.

videowaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I am currently at my friend's house trying out the r4 and it is also not being read. My gateway is not being read on his 3ds, so I guess my gateway is a dud (the blue card anyway) but his r4 works on his 3ds but not on mine. Any ideas?

EDIT: my 3ds reads regular ds games fine and his regular ds reads my gateway card...UGHGHUGUHGUHG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P