Homebrew GameYob 3DS - GB/C emu

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, after some time playing Pokemon Red (the only game I'm playing right now) I'm getting a black full screen (sometimes half) on the top screen. It's already happened like 5 times. I'm on Ironhax, 9.9 O3DS GameYob 1.0.7. I will post pics if this happens again.
This is what is happening - never happened in older builds -
http://sendvid.com/oqy4bnh3
Sorry for recording with a potato

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Is there going to be anymore updates for this? Such as the crackling sounds being fixed?, also does the palette changer not work if your using the gameboy color bios? Im choosing the color at the gameboy screen but its not being applied

Last edited by Stack3r,

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I use 1.0.6, 1.0.7 was running very slow for me... (sysnand 9.2, rxtools emunand 10.1, CIA)
Also, in every version when I go to the home menu then back, my gaming screen goes black. Menuing and inverting game screens work, but I need to relaunch GameYob to see the game again.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just to say that, i have supported this emulator since it was first released on the NDS and with RetroArch/libretro recently porting it's cores to the 3DS... i'd say that this emulator has certain features that gambattle doesn't have.

with Steveice10 taking over the development of the emulator from Drenn since it was ported to the 3DS, it's now just as good as the NDS version. :)

Last edited by LWares87,

Drenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SGB borders don't work for me, even when I set "Prefer SGB" in the menu. I tested Donkey Kong Land and Kirby's Dream Land 2.
The SGB borders never really got implemented, it seems neither of us bothered to remove that option from the ds version figuring it would get done "eventually" :P

Last edited by Drenn,

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now I'm having issues building picasso. I got devkitarm installed, bt picasso says my C compiler isn't working I believe
I had the same problem. Simplest solution is to compile using the MSys provided by devkitPro.
EDIT: Once you run "make", you're good to compile citrus. No need for "make install" on picasso. However, you will need to run "make install" after "make" for citrus.

Last edited by bunny365,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...