Argentina

Jim_e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last thing...

Is it possible to apply the same scaling filter than the ds version? I mean, the 3ds version linear filter looks too blurry, while the ds version just looks perfect!
The hardware scaler should be the same. The original didn't have any other filters. If you want a bit more sharpness flip on scale2x. There will be a small performance penalty but all games should run at full speed.

D

Deleted User

Is it possible to make the Fast Forward feature to be a bit well... faster than it is now? Would be nice to pass through pokemon card animations more quickly and probably some other RPGs too.
The fast forward feature goes as fast as it can. It's only limited by performance.
It kept changing until I stopped trying to play. I definitely hadn't changed the 3ds clock.
Strange. Not sure why it would do that.

angelhp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there Borders for gameyob 3ds ??
For example GB Classic Border
or GB Color Border

Other question
Has this emu support SGB border , how gameyob DS or only change sgb color ?

deblon23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My borders don't show when searching in custom borders. I have the collection unzip in root. Old 3ds ninjax 2.0 fw 9.9.0

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to transfer save data between my GameYob version and the eShop Virtual Console version?
I want to get certain GBC unlockables that don't trigger in the eShop version. (Shantae)

There's a dance in the game, but I can't seem to unlock, despite its space visible in the menu.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to transfer save data between my GameYob version and the eShop Virtual Console version?
I want to get certain GBC unlockables that don't trigger in the eShop version. (Shantae)

There's a dance in the game, but I can't seem to unlock, despite its space visible in the menu.
What format does the Virtual Console use for GBC format?
If it is .bin, then there should be a bin to sav converter somewhere, but I can't know for sure which format the 3DS VC uses at the moment.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What format does the Virtual Console use for GBC format?
If it is .bin, then there should be a bin to sav converter somewhere, but I can't know for sure which format the 3DS VC uses at the moment.
I double-checked. Not as important anymore.
I need to play Shantae on a GBA to unlock the dance.
dunno if there's a homebrew GBA emulator that runs GBC roms.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I double-checked. Not as important anymore.
I need to play Shantae on a GBA to unlock the dance.
dunno if there's a homebrew GBA emulator that runs GBC roms.
Here's my advice in those cases:

1) Use the very same SAV file that you use for Shantae along with the ROM, copy them to the computer.
2) Download VBA and open the ROM with the SAV file.
3) Unlock the dance in VBA.
4) Once you have the dance unlocked, save the game and exit VBA, the SAV file should have the file stored now, you can copy them back to whatever GBC emulator you were using (Like GameYob 3DS for instance).
5) Presto! Enjoy the GBA unlockables in the GBC emulator. It should work without any major issues.

Reactions: that girl

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

1) Use the very same SAV file that you use for Shantae along with the ROM, copy them to the computer.
4) Once you have the dance unlocked, save the game and exit VBA, the SAV file should have the file stored now, you can copy them back to whatever GBC emulator you were using (Like GameYob 3DS for instance).
5) Presto! Enjoy the GBA unlockables in the GBC emulator. It should work without any major issues.

Thank you~!
Now to just be able to inject it into my VC version.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

What about the Detect GBA function from GameYob? I got the dance in Shantae and the Advance Shop in Zelda Oracle of Ages with it

danbowler300

Trophies
XP
Country
how do i do this as i dont have an GameYob or Gateway or anything for that matter - someone help me? :) i do have old 3DS and firmware hasn't been update for a while, so give me step by step so i know what to do (easy steps as i can get confused quite quickly)

regards
Danbowler300

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do i do this as i dont have an GameYob or Gateway or anything for that matter - someone help me? :) i do have old 3DS and firmware hasn't been update for a while, so give me step by step so i know what to do (easy steps as i can get confused quite quickly)

regards
Danbowler300
Do what, exactly? This topic is for GameYob, so if you don't have GameYob I assume 'this' is install GameYob. It can probably be found in the opening post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1