Games won't open on after new atmosphere update

baileyop13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Fairly new to this hacked switch and cfw. I only just recently updated my switch firmware to the newest one as well as atmosphere itself now when I install new game files, they won't open. Stating an update is required even when I have the last version of the game installed. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

baileyop13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've just done this and now it is says it needs to check if the software can be played, any way i can fix this because it still doesn't let me play any games

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've just done this and now it is says it needs to check if the software can be played, any way i can fix this because it still doesn't let me play any games
what game are you trying to play ? most probably sigpatches.. or the game installer itself. try download from another sources.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try booting into Maintenance Mode which you can do by holding volume + and - when turning the console on. Once you enter, simply turn off the console afterwards. Entering Maintenance Mode seems to "clear the cache" or so to speak of the console.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Note that the sigpatches for Hekate and Atmosphere are different files in different folders.
For example installing only the sigpatches for Hekate in the bootloader folder won't be any use for Atmosphere.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note that the sigpatches for Hekate and Atmosphere are different files in different folders.
For example installing only the sigpatches for Hekate in the bootloader folder won't be any use for Atmosphere.

Sig patches for fss0 and fusee.bin use to be two seperate packs, no longer the case, current signature patches pack work fine for both fusee.bin and fss0 users, just that they need to copy the files inside the atmosphere folder and bootloader folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO