Updated to 17.0.0 and having issues getting sigpatches to work

anon730

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and still unable to get the games to launch. Keep getting the corrupted data message.

Any other ideas I could try?
I don't update very often and consider myself fairly new to atmosphere. Please help.

I updated my Switch from 16.0.3 to 17.0.0 and having issues getting my games to launch.

I first started with All-In-One Switch Updater and updated to DeepSea-Advanced_v4.9.0. This updated Atmosphere to 1.6.3.

I then downloaded Firmware 17.0.0 (rebootless) and used Daybreak to install it.

After that, I noticed my games where showing [!] and figured I needed to update the sigpatches.

I have tried copying the updated sigpatches over to the sd card and that didn't work. I then tried to use sys-patch and that doesn't seem to work either.

Is there a step I am missing somewhere?
Is it you didn't delete these two files and using saltynx? That did it for me when I updated

"REMEMBER TO REMOVE NX-FPS.elf and ReverseNX-RT.elf FROM SaltySD/plugins FOLDER, otherwise there will be dragons!"

DSlite2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it you didn't delete these two files and using saltynx? That did it for me when I updated

"REMEMBER TO REMOVE NX-FPS.elf and ReverseNX-RT.elf FROM SaltySD/plugins FOLDER, otherwise there will be dragons!"
I just checked my previous backup folder and it does not have saltynx or a SaltySD folder. Also, I don't see NX-FPS.elf or ReverseNX-RT.elf anywhere.

I have been back up and running smooth since my last post. Even took the chance of updating from 16.0.3 back to 17.0.1 and everything has been working for me. My guess is that I just had too much legacy stuff from the SXOS days still in the mix and really needed to just wipe the slate clean and start fresh again. Possible that the DeepSea thing could have also been the issue. IDK. Either way, everything seems to be good now. Thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Reactions: anon730

Dreds25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,
I was having the same issue getting games to boot once updating from old firmware..
updated sig patches ect ..
then some games worked and some didn’t .
MK Delu** was giving me an error 2002 1002 ,
Stumbled across this ,

Hello, i found solution. I have always up to date Sigpatches, Atmo etc. so all solutions from this and other sites dont work. Reinstalling game, installing from another sites still dont help.

My solution is: go to System Settings > Data Management > Delete Save Data. Now you need to choose game dont work and clean all save data for this software.

I know answer will refresh old post but it was for many ppl who actually use switch and can get this problem and can help in future.

This worked for me and just thought I’d share it incase anyone was having a similar issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto