BlueScreen after update emmc from 17.0.0 to 18.0.0

Bertilax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have 2 Nintendo Switch - one is softModed (unpatched) and one with hwfly (latest firmware). The update for emmc (stock fw) on the unpatched worked fine -> AutoRCM OFF -> Autoboot stock -> Update without troubles.
My second switch is running now emummc with version FW 18.0.0 in Atmosphere but if i want to update emmc (stock), every time i try to update FW 18.0.0 i get a BlueScreen after reboot. It's a SoftBrick, because restore to version FW 17.0.0 work's without problems. After sysnand is restored from backup to emmc, the hwfly Switch can boot into stock firmware with software FW 17.0.0.
Am I the only one with this problem with hardware moded switch or is there anyone else ?
Am I doing something wrong ?
Did Nintendo some "performance update" to FW 18.0.0 to soft-brick after update ?
Even EmmcHaccGen knows version FW 18.0.0 - updating and resetting the system with tegraExplorer and FW 18.0.0 created, ends in the same BlueScreen too :(
Last way to try would be to temporary disable hwfly (put NAND EMMC back to stock position) -> update to FW 18.0.0 and activate hwfly again...

m.f.g
Bertilax

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to update the atmosphere/package3 and fusee to the latest atmosphere versions. Apparently even though we're trying to boot stock, it still requires atmosphere to bootstrap it. The more you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo