Atmosphere crashes whenever i try o open the album

GoldenOmegaGear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I got my jailbroken switch from a guy that jailbreaks consoles. I am running switch system version 10.2.0. I installed aio switch updater since when i tried to install pikmin 4 using goldleaf, it said something along the lines of "the firmware keys version is too low". So, i tried to update my firmware, but it said i should also update the rest of the software so that it won't crash. I first tried to update atmosphere and it was all running smoothly until it rebooted into a special something at the end of the installation. The special something failed to start, and so i restarted my switch and it worked, but now it's outputting an error whenever i try to enter the album. Sorry for the bad english.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
jailbroken
That's your problem Jailbroken is a process for apple products your console is Nintendo you need to mod it.

follow the guide referenced by @BigOnYa
Sounds like you did not copy over all the updated Atmosphere files. Read and follow this guide: https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

and do all the steps by yourself trying to understand what means each thing and you will no run on problems, the All in One packages are not for everyone and have configs what may you don't need or what make funny things later.

GoldenOmegaGear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yes, read the guide is no so long, the guide will explain to you the meaning of different things and the basic terms of modding.
I can't spoon feed you from here. Read it so you understand. But if you need a bottle right now, copy over all the atmosphere files from here :
Thank you

Reactions: impeeza and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto