Hacking Atmosphere crashes after injecting fusee

mengde87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone. i used the latest atmosphere. installed Unicorn Overlord. Started the game. got a black screen. thought it was loading the game because lately my switch was starting other games slowly too, i dont know why. after minutes of waiting nothing happens. i can clearly see the switch still running by the lighted screen while still being black. after a while i tried to go back to the homescreen, doesnt work. i tried pressing the power button, doesnt work. then i held the power button for a few seconds, it shut down. now i needet to inject fusee again to start the console. i use tegra, inject fusee, atmosphere logo shows up, switch logo shows up, and then it crashes into the atmosphere crash screen, the purple one. what happend? attached is the crash log from the SD card.

Attachments

• 01710077826_010000000000000e.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 12

mengde87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 'config' folder in the root of my SD card seems to have weirdly named folder and i can interact with none of them, like open, rename, delete. did my SD card mess this up or are they supposed to be this way? and how can i repaire it? like i said i cant interact with them

mengde87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fat32. i assume my savefiles are stored internaly. what would be the best way to handle this? just format the card?

mengde87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx so far. what would be the best way to go? repair with windows resulted in a failer after 7h of processing. i copied everything not giving me an error while copying to my PC. i thing i will try to format the sd card tomorrow. but i think i need a guide to set up the sd card again. copying everything back wont probably be enough.

mengde87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it usefull in my situation? the size of my sd card seems correct. do i need to delete all files before using the h2testw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto