OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fist_of_the_North_Star_Kens_Rage_XBOX360-CCCLX
Should be region free.

Features a local co-op mode according to http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1811/xbox-3...ken-s-rage.html .
Appeared in Japan several months back (Hokuto_Musou_JPN_XBOX360-Caravan) this is the localisation of it. The game itself is a offshoot of the dynasty/samurai/orochi/gundam warriors series and based on the manga that kicked this whole franchise off (Fist of the North Star that is).
Not sure how the DLC will work in the US and Europe but there were alt costumes, characters and the like in Japan depending on how much you were fleeced for.
Being a manga recreation (which a fair few Japanese reviews quite liked) there are a bunch of fighting styles and it has much of the refinement that the "engine" has enjoyed these last few years so it could be worth a go. Some light RPG elements should also be present in the game.
Other than that you play as some exceptionally powerful fighters and cause as much carnage to the enemies that flock around you as you can in quick succession, it got some mixed reviews in Japan (common enough for a "fan game").

Boxart
ccclx-fonskr.jpg

Gameplay video from the Japanese release (Ken- other characters are a bit different).

NFO

Code:
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage XBOX360 CCCLX

Region Free! Go crazy!

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84149&loc=360slider1

Prepare for the merciless action and violent hand to hand combat of FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: KEN'S RAGE ! Put your martial arts skills to the test against masses of bloodthirsty enemies in this no-holds-barred brawler.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I really wanna try this just because it's FotNS but I don't really like Dynasty Warriors games or the Gundam ones so I think I'll hold off for a bit, got plenty of other stuff, still playing catch up.

-EDIT-
That trailer looks good though..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: