Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to make another topic just for this. Can acekard work on JP units? I have both US and JP 3DS and acekard is playing on the US and not even showing of the JP one. Both units are up to date firmware.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I waited to buy a new cart, was about a day or two from buying either an R4i Gold or SCDS2.

Then again......I have the looming feeling of an Update in the near future, so I might buy one anyway

Reactions: 1 person

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Acekard team released a beta version update for 3DS 4.3.

Supposed to be spread through email.

I can also confirm that it works on my European 3DS (4.3.0-10). However the new horse icon is horrible :%

Stormbreaker and Deep Labirinth were the best icons I've seen for flashcards.
This Pippa Funnell is the worst DS icon I've ever seen.
At least it boost faster than Rafa Nadal icon

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
who really gives a shit what the icon is it works it works thats all that matters

Depending on which game was used as an exploit,
the bootloader may be faster or slower.
It's not just a question of which icon looks better.
Although having a good look icon is important for some people.

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a online shop that sells preinstalled flashcards with the latest firmware and roms prienstalled?
They could never EVER have preinstalled roms, its illegal. Im not sure if its the same with the firmware though... i think they just expect you to be able to download the firmware yourself if your committed to buying the card in the first place.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who really gives a shit what the icon is it works it works thats all that matters

No it's just another thing to bitch about what icon it is it isn't important in any stretch of imagination only important's is to have free games on whatever Nintendo device they want to run the flashcart on

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

No it's just another thing to bitch about what icon it is it isn't important in any stretch of imagination only important's is to have free games on whatever Nintendo device they want to run the flashcart on

Did you see anyone "bitching" about this?!
Me, and @Happypet said we think this icon doesn't look good.
This is just a opinion, and you're overreacting to it.

Does anyone know of a online shop that sells preinstalled flashcards with the latest firmware and roms prienstalled?
They could never EVER have preinstalled roms, its illegal. Im not sure if its the same with the firmware though... i think they just expect you to be able to download the firmware yourself if your committed to buying the card in the first place.

Sometimes the flashcard teams release flashcards already updated to the last firmware avaiable.
Acekard 2i for example, has constantly a new package design with a new firmware updated card.

allall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I recently bought a 3DS XL which came with OS 4.1. I also bought an r4i-advance 3DS which I know understand is an acekard 2 i clone.. It works fine but i wanted to know if there are any games as of now that would require me to update to 4.3. I also want to know if since my cart is an acekard 2 i clone if it is possible to update to os 4.3... The carts website is a bit confusing www.r4i-advance.com , it says it works on 4.1 on the banner but if you go to the download page it says 4.3.. Would love any answers to my questions : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!