Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(4.3.0-10) R4i-SDHC 3DS (r4i-sdhc.com) - 4.3.0-10 update inside kernel

I updated the day before yesterday via System Update in Settings, and my R4i-SDHC 3DS did not work anymore.
My 3DS is 3DS XL.
I already installed the newest kernal.
You should've followed these instructions before updating the 3DS. I'm afraid it's too late now. See if you can get an old DS or 3DS with lower firmware, insert the cart in that DS and follow the instructions to fix it. Once you've done that it should work on your 3DS again.

mybluered

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems ace3DS(Not Plus) is working now on the latest firmware
http://www.ace3ds.com/ace-3ds-product.html
StanScheler, are you the salesman for this card? There is really no need to promote it.
Just have a look at the threads posted by you as below and all threads are promoting it.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/333127-ace3ds-plus-questions/
http://gbatemp.net/topic/331160-ace3ds-plus-review/page__pid__4362876__st__75#entry4362876

In fact, you are very familiar with this card, all right?

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
it seems ace3DS(Not Plus) is working now on the latest firmware
http://www.ace3ds.co...ds-product.html
StanScheler, are you the salesman for this card? There is really no need to promote it.
Just have a look at the threads posted by you as below and all threads are promoting it.
http://gbatemp.net/t...plus-questions/
In fact, you are very familiar with this card, all right?

LOL no xD
But it would be great to be one lol
I would get the card free right?
Now to the topic.
I dont have the ace3DS i was just checking they site cause i was bored.

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought the first post was to check firmware version.. but i accidentally clicked on system update and it said that i will update my 3ds next time i am connected to internet.. anyway to cancel the update plz???

Jasmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all, I bought this r4igold.cc ( http://www.r4igold.cc/images/5.jpg ) yesterday and i would like to know if it will be released in a future firmware for 3ds or if I should change the product ..... thanks in advance to those who respond

Edit: sorry for my bad english and sorry if I had to introduce myself but I am new to forum ^^"
Edit2:I already tried the firmware update 3.4.0 r4igold3ds (r4igold.cc) and give me error, everything else works well with the latest games!Thanks again

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Hi all, I bought this r4igold.cc ( http://www.r4igold.cc/images/5.jpg ) yesterday and i would like to know if it will be released in a future firmware for 3ds or if I should change the product ..... thanks in advance to those who respond

Edit: sorry for my bad english and sorry if I had to introduce myself but I am new to forum ^^"
Edit2:I already tried the firmware update 3.4.0 r4igold3ds (r4igold.cc) and give me error, everything else works well with the latest games!Thanks again

well they have yet to release a 4.3.0-10 update for that card, but they just released 2 new cards (which i added to front page)

personally i would steer clear of this manufacturer as they are talking there time with the update on that card
if you can change go for a "R4ids.cn r4igold 3ds" card
as it gets updates super fast

or if you can get one a DSTwo
there the best you will ever have

Genjou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to be that guy like seriously ... I hate to be that guy but I need a little help
I just picked up a 3ds used on le Ebay for bout $100 and I wanted to get a flash card and still play legit games. I had an R4 before with my old ds but gave those away to a family member.
I heard DSTT could play GBA games AND Ds Games... is this true? If it is, Which Verison of this card should I get and where. Another question that I have is, Is there still no way around that troll region block. I really really wanted to import Project X Zone qq it has Haken in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuKEX4LqM20 but I would need an Japanese 3ds sadly QQ

Shinden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I updated the day before yesterday via System Update in Settings, and my R4i-SDHC 3DS did not work anymore.
My 3DS is 3DS XL.
You should've followed these instructions before updating the 3DS. I'm afraid it's too late now. See if you can get an old DS or 3DS with lower firmware, insert the cart in that DS and follow the instructions to fix it. Once you've done that it should work on your 3DS again.

Hello,

I used a DS to update mine but it's also not working. I'm pretty sure the update was done since it had a new icon on the DS (Top Spin, IIRC), but zip on my 3DS.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

My 3DS is 3DS XL.

Hello,

I used a DS to update mine but it's also not working. I'm pretty sure the update was done since it had a new icon on the DS (Top Spin, IIRC), but zip on my 3DS.
Huh, odd. I don't have one of those myself, so I'm afraid I can't help with that; I only stated something that someone without knowledge on Flashcarts would probably forget to do or not know at all.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I'm sorry to be that guy like seriously ... I hate to be that guy but I need a little help
I just picked up a 3ds used on le Ebay for bout $100 and I wanted to get a flash card and still play legit games. I had an R4 before with my old ds but gave those away to a family member.
I heard DSTT could play GBA games AND Ds Games... is this true? If it is, Which Verison of this card should I get and where. Another question that I have is, Is there still no way around that troll region block. I really really wanted to import Project X Zone qq it has Haken in it. but I would need an Japanese 3ds sadly QQ

not sure if trolling

DSTT cannot play GBA

the Supercard DSTwo is the only flashcard that can play GBA games on a 3DS/DSi
the 3DS is unhacked so there is no way to mod anything 3DS wise, so no you cannot remove the region lock

My 3DS is 3DS XL.

Hello,

hmm very strange
as new icon normally suggests update went through

when you say you got nothing
do you mean the card is blocked or doesnt show up at all on the 3DS?

Shinden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard DSTT could play GBA games AND Ds Games... is this true? If it is, Which Verison of this card should I get and where. Another question that I have is, Is there still no way around that troll region block. I really really wanted to import Project X Zone qq it has Haken in it. [media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HuKEX4LqM20[/media] but I would need an Japanese 3ds sadly QQ

not sure if trolling

DSTT cannot play GBA

the Supercard DSTwo is the only flashcard that can play GBA games on a 3DS/DSi
the 3DS is unhacked so there is no way to mod anything 3DS wise, so no you cannot remove the region lock

My 3DS is 3DS XL.

Hello,

hmm very strange
as new icon normally suggests update went through

when you say you got nothing
do you mean the card is blocked or doesnt show up at all on the 3DS?

No icon on the HOME screen. I've updated the thing several times with no problems, this is the first time this happened.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
No icon on the HOME screen. I've updated the thing several times with no problems, this is the first time this happened.

hmm sounds like it had a bad flash if there is no icon on the home screen
does it work in a lower console? or same result in all?

you might possibly need another flashcard to re-flash an update to the card

guedesbrawl

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm sorry,but do you mean it when yousaid ''no update possible''?
i bought a 3ds with a acekard,my bro who doesn't understandd english updated by accident...

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry,but do you mean it when yousaid ''no update possible''?
i bought a 3ds with a acekard,my bro who doesn't understandd english updated by accident...
That is for this
(2.0.0-2) AK2i - HW44 (acekard.com)
The acekard you are probably using is this
(4.2.0-9) Acekard 2i - HW81 (acekard.com) Which has not been updated yet. And may not be updated...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol