Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's strategic about taking forever to release an update only to have it be rendered useless within the following week by another update? How does that make a card's life longer? It's just making people wait longer to update their 3DSes rather than make the acekard "work longer." They don't need a new flashcard when this one obviously updates just fine. They just need to stop taking so much time with their updates. They're definitely going to start losing people because of this since I've seen many forum posts elsewhere with people recommending other cards over Acekard because it updates so slowly.

Their card is old, and can only use exploits before the DSi release.
They can only use few games as exploits, and can't update as easy as other flashcard companies.
If their flashcard used more modern ways to update, it could easily update within a day or two.
That's why I said it was time for them to release a new flashcard

spoonmanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume they are waiting for New Super Mario Bros 2. to hit the USA to see if there is a FW update contained on it before releasing a new update.
Who knows though...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Erm why was this moved?

it contains all the Update Info so belonged in Games and Content

the Flashcards work was a sub par catagory (even tho thats what people visited for)
I know, but the Flashcards section is actually more important (look at the Hacking section, there are people always asking if X card works on 3DS or not) :P

Anyway, if you don't like it being there, just tell me (actually I should've PM'd you before doing this, my bad) and I'll make things as they were before ;)

(btw I also slightly edited the title respecting the new idea of making this a working flashcard list - my bad again)

EDIT: Also, most of the people in this thread actually seem to care more about flashcards working on not than on the contents of the update themselves, look? :P

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Erm why was this moved?

the Flashcards work was a sub par catagory (even tho thats what people visited for)
I know, but the Flashcards section is actually more important (look at the Hacking section, there are people always asking if X card works on 3DS or not) :P

Anyway, if you don't like it being there, just tell me (actually I should've PM'd you before doing this, my bad) and I'll make things as they were before ;)

(btw I also slightly edited the title respecting the new idea of making this a working flashcard list - my bad again)

EDIT: Also, most of the people in this thread actually seem to care more about flashcards working on not than on the contents of the update themselves, look? :P

can you rename the title back to what it was
its fine here for now as alot of people use it for there flashcard more

shame it cant be linked in both sections

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Erm why was this moved?

Well, since they use it more for Flashcards, it'd make sense to reflect that info in the thread title :unsure: - yes, quite a shame the fact that I can't link it in both sections.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Erm why was this moved?

Well, since they use it more for Flashcards, it'd make sense to reflect that info in the thread title :unsure: - yes, quite a shame the fact that I can't link it in both sections.

people will not know where to go for the Firmware Update information tho as alot of people like to see what features where added when they release a new one
just after its been a while it becomes about the flashcards

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Erm why was this moved?

people will not know where to go for the Firmware Update information tho as alot of people like to see what features where added when they release a new one
Hmm.. what about now? :unsure:

I guess we can make another pinned thread in the Games section redirecting users here for info on updates?

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Erm why was this moved?

I guess we can make another pinned thread in the Games section redirecting users here for info on updates?

id prefer it the other way around :P
apart from that i guess i can live with it :P

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Erm why was this moved?

id prefer it the other way around :P
apart from that i guess i can live with it :P
Done like you asked - I just kept the "List of Flashcards working on 3DS" part in the title (now inverted) as it's a really useful thread for that too!

Thanks for mantaining this :yay:

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always keep wonder why they keep update and block flashcards. I wish they stop block flashcards than people buy for nothing for update and block flashcards that they already bought it.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone has had a reply from AK2i, but I received a reply today to say they should be releasing a 4.3.1-0 update within a week.

One week has gone.
Have you got more news from acekard team?
When do they release the patch for 3ds 4.3.0-10?
you just have to wait and see my friend.
Patience is your friend.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

harry_merkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always keep wonder why they keep update and block flashcards. I wish they stop block flashcards than people buy for nothing for update and block flashcards that they already bought it.

Was this post even in a real language?

EDIT: Also, we're closing in on a month since the latest update and still nothing out of the Acekard camp. I'm sure glad I bought this card...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4