ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

rose_wind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hihi! Sorry to ask another question so soon, but I read somewhere that while running a HANS mod you can't access DLC or the internet/internet functions lik mycastle battles, I was curious A) how true this was, and B) if that would prevent me from playing my additional paths (like conquest if my card is birthright)?
EDIT: Oh, sorry, I also was curious about going back and forth between playing the modded version and not? (Obviously not on the same file, but can I have a non modded game and a modded game going at the same time without any problems?)

I don't know about the other things, but for your edited question you should be able to have both modded and unmodded save files and it'll work fine. I have the hack through ntr cfw, and I have to run ntr every time before I play. (I started a game file before hacking the game, and if I don't run the hack the supports are exactly as I left them.) I think with hans you have to run it every time as well? So if you wanted to play an unmodded file you just wouldn't run the hack.

iWeasle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the other things, but for your edited question you should be able to have both modded and unmodded save files and it'll work fine. I have the hack through ntr cfw, and I have to run ntr every time before I play. (I started a game file before hacking the game, and if I don't run the hack the supports are exactly as I left them.) I think with hans you have to run it every time as well? So if you wanted to play an unmodded file you just wouldn't run the hack.
Ok cool, thank you soo much!

t0ast0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have had the same problem as Devster77 and have since been unable to fix it. I tried what DeathChaos25 suggested, named my file 00179400.romfs (Birthright US cartridge), and am using menuhax on the latest firmware. None of it has been working. Otherwise, I've been following the video tutorial pretty accurately.
...help?

iWeasle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohmygod, thank you soooooo much! I just got this working! Soleil and F!Corrin can finally be together! I Love You! I don't even care I need to start my save again cause I didn't read the warnings about having S-Supports before installing the mod xD .

hisameisacoolkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to get this hack, but i know nothing about 3ds hacking. If anyone could help me by telling me how to do this (starting from zero) it would be really helpful. Im running the european latest updated 3ds

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get this hack, but i know nothing about 3ds hacking. If anyone could help me by telling me how to do this (starting from zero) it would be really helpful. Im running the european latest updated 3ds
There is literally a video guide on the first post. Try following that, except don't download the Gay Fates download link the description of the video as that may be outdated. Download the latest release from this thread instead.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice. Ill be sure to try that out when i have the chance. Is there any tutorials for getting the hack with browserhax? And is there a way to undo the fates gay hack later? I wanna know what im getting myself into.
Just follow what the video says to do, except replace oot3dhax with Browserhax. You launch the hack through HANS (the process is explained in the video). If you launch the game normally, nothing is saved to the actual cartridge or digital version. Be warned of two things however: HANS sometimes doesn't like Fates (except for me for whatever reason) and every time you want to play the hack, you'll have to launch it through HANS.

hisameisacoolkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just follow what the video says to do, except replace oot3dhax with Browserhax. You launch the hack through HANS (the process is explained in the video). If you launch the game normally, nothing is saved to the actual cartridge or digital version. Be warned of two things however: HANS sometimes doesn't like Fates (except for me for whatever reason) and every time you want to play the hack, you'll have to launch it through HANS.
so that gives you the option to play with or without the hack depending on if you boot it up normally or through the hack? Oh, and does this require a lot of space on the sd card?(since i only have around 1200 blocks left)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1