ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Dustpanranch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work with the new update? i downloaded it with luma 3ds and the option to s support same-sex characters won't show up at all. i also originally bought conquest (US) and later bought birthright (US) so which title id would i use?

Reactions: PsychicEX21

macanchi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have everything installed for the gay Fates hack which a friend of mine sent me in a 3ds file. Everything’s been working great, however they didn’t include the “all paralogues unlocked” patch for having kids.

I’ve downloaded the “all paralogues unlocked” with sibling support patch by Moonling on gamebanana, but I have no idea where to put any of the files. It says in a text file that the patch isn’t meant to be put in the romf, but in a “titles” folder in an sd card? I’ve never involved my 3ds or an sd card for any of this. I use citra to play the gay hack on by the way.

Is there any way I can find the “titles” folder to put in the patch? Or is there something else completely I need to do or download to unlock all paralogues for playing on citra?

I’m pretty new to this, so pardon if some of what I’ve laid out doesn’t make sense. I’ll try to answer anything the best I can if there is any confusion from what I’ve said. :’)

Last edited by macanchi,

PsychicEX21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work with the new update? i downloaded it with luma 3ds and the option to s support same-sex characters won't show up at all. i also originally bought conquest (US) and later bought birthright (US) so which title id would i use?
im having the same issue, none of them work.

TVTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im kinda stuck for some reason, im trying to change Camillas gender to male to i can get Kana but the bytes dont appear to be right?
im using the Luma version if that helps any

buffburdet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problems i want to get kids on the gay fates hack but i decompressed the game data file and and when i use lunar i can get it to select tthe ips but when searching for the decompressed game data file its not there or any other file can you help me

J0RGENS64PC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get the patch to work for 3DS but since I do not have Windows to use Lunar I tried to use different apps to patch the game. I use Luma and enabled LayeredFS and it still did not work. Does Lunar patch files in a unique way that only works if I use it? I'm new on 3DS Homebrew and I do not dare to use HANS.

LumiereNova

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Can anyone give me an advice? This patch has been working properly until I updated both Luma and the firmware to 11.15. Now the supports are not showing up at all, I even checked the old SD to see if it would work, but it didnt. Did anyone have this problem? Did you managed to find a workaround? Thanks in advance

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anyway to get these file names in english, because i swear i feel like scarlet and ryoma's support is missing, but scarlet's parent support with shiro isn't

Mochaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy, I've downloaded this, the unofficial add-on, and the paralogue unlocker. I've installed them all onto an undubbed version of the NA special edition my 3ds using Luma, and everything works fine, but when I interact with almost anything in the castle there's a small stutter. That stutter happens elsewhere, but is most prevalent in the castle. Does anyone know any way to fix this, or what specifically might be causing it? Thanks for any help :]
P.S., the stuttering is completely gone when the mods aren't on, but I need gaye

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Howdy, I've downloaded this, the unofficial add-on, and the paralogue unlocker. I've installed them all onto an undubbed version of the NA special edition my 3ds using Luma, and everything works fine, but when I interact with almost anything in the castle there's a small stutter. That stutter happens elsewhere, but is most prevalent in the castle. Does anyone know any way to fix this, or what specifically might be causing it? Thanks for any help :]
P.S., the stuttering is completely gone when the mods aren't on, but I need gaye
I would assume this is due to loading the mod content from the SD card which is slower than the internal memory/gamecart. You can potentially solve or at least mitigate this by upgrading to a faster SD card.

Mochaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would assume this is due to loading the mod content from the SD card which is slower than the internal memory/gamecart. You can potentially solve or at least mitigate this by upgrading to a faster SD card.
I asked somewhere else (thank you Babysauce on gamebanana) and it seems to be because of the sheer amount of text added-
Apparently rebuilding the cia so the mods load when the game starts should fix the issue!

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I asked somewhere else (thank you Babysauce on gamebanana) and it seems to be because of the sheer amount of text added-
Apparently rebuilding the cia so the mods load when the game starts should fix the issue!
Yes, that should fix it too, didn't think of that. If you include the modded files in the CIA, it will all install to internal memory so no stutters :yay3ds:

TrueHydro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great I was looking for something like this but I don't know how to download/use them so please reply
Post automatically merged:

So, I have everything installed for the gay Fates hack which a friend of mine sent me in a 3ds file. Everything’s been working great, however they didn’t include the “all paralogues unlocked” patch for having kids.

I’ve downloaded the “all paralogues unlocked” with sibling support patch by Moonling on gamebanana, but I have no idea where to put any of the files. It says in a text file that the patch isn’t meant to be put in the romf, but in a “titles” folder in an sd card? I’ve never involved my 3ds or an sd card for any of this. I use citra to play the gay hack on by the way.

Is there any way I can find the “titles” folder to put in the patch? Or is there something else completely I need to do or download to unlock all paralogues for playing on citra?

I’m pretty new to this, so pardon if some of what I’ve laid out doesn’t make sense. I’ll try to answer anything the best I can if there is any confusion from what I’ve said. :’)
So if you find out can you tell me I am also using citra

Last edited by TrueHydro,

Chicky_Nuggie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great I was looking for something like this but I don't know how to download/use them so please reply
Post automatically merged:

So if you find out can you tell me I am also using citra
Citra does not have a titles folder, you would right click the game's icon in citra's main window, select "open mods location", and put the code.ips directly here. Note some older versions of citra actually load code.ips patches from a folder directly next to the romfs named 'exefs', which you would make. However, I believe in more up-to-date versions this is no longer required. So only do this if the code.ips doesn't work placed directly in citra's mod location

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.